Solitaire City (Ad-Free)
- App Store Info
DescriptionPlay all your favorite solitaire games such as Klondike, Spider, FreeCell and many more. This version of Solitaire City® is completely advert free with no In-App purchases! If you've played thousands of games with the free version of Solitaire City then your scores, statistics and customizations will now be automatically transferred to this paid version so there's no excuse not to upgrade now! Solitaire City is a Universal App! Buy once and play it on all your iOS devices with enhanced high resolution graphics on iPads and incredible HD graphics on all devices that have Retina displays. iPad Retina and iPhone 5, 6 and 6 Plus widescreen support.
Numerous game rules offer 65 solitaire variations:
* Klondike (6 variations)
* Spider One, Two and Four Suits
* FreeCell (7 variations)
* Double Klondike (3 variations)
* Spiderette One, Two and Four Suits
* Demon/Canfield (4 variations)
* Poker Squares (4 variations)
* Pyramid (4 variations)
* Cribbage Squares (3 variations)
* Golf (4 variations)
* Casket (2 variations)
* Alternations (4 variations)
* Eliminator (3 variations)
* Yukon (3 variations)
* Tri-Peaks (2 variations)
* La Belle Lucie
* Three Shuffles and a Draw
* Demon Fan
* Super Flower Garden
* Baker's Dozen
* Scorpion One, Two and Four Suits
Solitaire City is played against the clock for points. The faster you complete a game, the higher your score. Think you have an epic score? Then take a look at the numerous Game Center leaderboards to see how it compares with players from all around the world. View your friends' scores on their own separate leaderboards too.
A unique training system is included that teaches you the game rules and points out valid moves as you play. No more confusing rules to read. Learn new solitaire games as you play!
* No adverts or In-App purchases
* Automatically transfers your scores and statistics from the free version
* Universal iPhone/iPad App
* Drag cards or tap to move them
* Classic Solitaire/Patience (Klondike)
* Stunning HD graphics on all Retina displays
* iPhone 5, 6 and 6 Plus widescreen support
* Enhanced HD graphics on iPads
* Landscape & portrait support
* Rotate the device during play to switch orientation
* Impressive graphical effects
* Timed scoring system
* Game Center online leaderboards and achievements
* Interactive training
* Suggest a move button
* Listen to iTunes music while playing
* Fun sound effects and sound themes
* Create your own sound themes
* Custom background graphics
* Use photos from your album or camera as a background or card back
* Choice of detailed card designs and card backs
* Replay the same game deal
* Unlimited undos
* Saves game position when the phone rings
* Left and right handed options
* Serious addiction
1) Three Shuffles and a Draw, La Belle Lucie etc can be found under the "Fan Games" section as separate game Rules.
2) You can either drag cards onto other cards or use the new Tap to Move feature - tap on a card to highlight it grey and then tap where you want it to move to. You can turn Tap to Move off from the Solitaire City Settings screen if you always drag cards.
3) There is an option that can ask you to confirm if you want to end a game on the Settings screen. It's called "Confirm New/End" and if you're prone to accidentally hitting the New button during play then simply turn it on.
Try our other games "10 Pin Shuffle" and "Silly Saucers", also available on the App Store.
What's New in Version 5.101) If you've been playing the free version of Solitaire City then your scores, statistics, custom backgrounds and card backs will now all be transferred automatically to this Ad-Free version so you won't lose any valuable data (iOS 8 and newer). Just make sure you download the free Solitaire City 5.10 version and open it once before playing this Ad-Free version to transfer you scores over.
2) If you play with the scoring/timer turned off then you'll now be asked whether you want to play another game after a win rather than being taken back to the hi-scores screen which never made much sense if you're not playing for points.
1) Sometimes Scorpion Rule 3 would think the game was blocked when valid moves were still available.
2) If you changed your device orientation while playing Spider, Baker's Dozen or Double Klondike then the translucency in the center of the empty spaces disappeared.
3) On an iPhone, if you tried to select an image for a custom background from your Photo Album while in landscape orientation, the display would flip back to portrait making it impossible to select a landscape image.
If you've reviewed or rated a previous version of Solitaire City then please take a few seconds to re-send it as ratings are reset with each new update. Your old review will still be present when you press the "Write a Review" link on the Solitaire City review page. Thanks, it really helps!