- App Store Info
DescriptionMake lists for anything you need from shopping lists to movies to ideas for your novel or notes for a class. Add images to your list items with the Photo Checklists option or keep track of notes with the Notes View to help manage larger amounts of data. You can keep track of additional information by adding images to the details view of an item in ANY list type. My Lists contains many great tools which allow you to share, sort, and reorder your lists and items the way that you need in order to effectively manage your daily life.
- Add PHOTOS to any list item
- 3 List View: Checklist, Photo Checklist and Notes
- New easier User Interface
- iOS 6 and iPhone 5 support
- Retina Display-worthy list icons
- Visual Help System
- Automatically group checked items.
- Show count of unchecked items on Main List View
- Search functionality which searches both item titles and descriptions.
- Search based on status by searching for the terms "checked" and "unchecked"
- Email backup of individual lists
- Email visual versions of individual lists
- Export or backup any or all lists
- Visual count of checked items in list title
- Reorder lists alphabetically or based on checked/unchecked
- Manually order list items in "Edit" mode
- Check or uncheck all items
- Delete lists or items with a swipe
What's New in Version 2.5Add PHOTOS to any list item:
from the camera
even from the clipboard
All shared lists retain photos when they are shared with My Lists 2.5 or higher
NEW list views:
View any list as the Photo checklist to see thumbnails as a glance
Use the Notes View to show more note text at a glance
iOS 6 and iPhone 5 support
Much better icon navigation and support. Quicker loading of icons and new Emoji for iOS 6 have been added, as well
Improved handling of list imports and sharing
Better Copy and Paste behavior for list items
Easier to tap edit icons on the checklist views
Better load time and animations for people with LOTS of data