Speed Names: Contacts, Groups, Email & SMS
- Publisher: Silverware Software, LLC
- Genre: Business
- Released: 28 Jul, 2008
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Price: $0.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionSpeed Names is the absolute QUICKEST and EASIEST way to add a contact to your iPhone or iPod Touch! Speed Names also provides easy filing of your existing contacts into groups. Speed Names can even move contacts between different contact databases (ie. Google Contacts, Exchange).
All from a single screen, you enter the name, phone number, email and note. Then simply tap a single button and the name is added! No shuffling between handfuls of screens. Simply enter the information in one screen. It's that easy!
* Speed Names will allow you to add, edit and delete groups for your Contact list
* Easily file your existing contacts into groups or choose which group to display the contacts for, even allowing you to display all the unfiled items in a list
* Single screen data entry
Additional features include:
* Can move contacts between different contact databases (ie. Google Contacts, Exchange)
* Names in Contacts list is sorted by last name (or by company)
* Double tapping on a name in Contacts list displays ALL information about contact and allows information to be edited
* SMS support- send text messages to group members or an individual
* When moving contacts to an Exchange server, will only copy contacts and leave original contacts in tact
* Completely redesigned user interface- much easier to use and beautiful, vivid screens
* New enhancements for iPhone 4 include Retina support for sharp graphics and multi-tasking support
We want to thank all our customers for supporting our apps. We hope you will continue to provide us feedback and encourage you to post reviews.
Silverware is also the creator of XpenseTracker, MileTracker, Flight Update Pro and other top rated apps.
Questions/comments: For a quick reply, email us at support@SilverwareSoftware.com
What's New in Version 3.62* Fixes a bug under iOS 9.1 and greater where certain fields where not copied when copying/moving contacts.
* Now requires iOS 7.1 or greater.