- App Store Info
Description50 levels of addictive puzzling strategy fun! Play against your device or another player, taking it in turns to place triangular pieces on the board to fill up hexagons. When a hexagon has as many pieces within it as it has hexagons touching it, it explodes and sends its pieces to those hexagons, 'colonising' them and making them your own.
Gain bonuses by setting off chain reactions of explosions!
Once you've colonised the required percentage of hexagons for that level, you win and advance to the next level.
Plan your game wisely, as one wrong move can really turn the tables!
- 1-player and 2-player modes
- 50 levels!
- Special bonus hexagons
- Random boards
- Levels grow in difficulty
- Resume a saved game
- Start at any level you've previously reached in a 1-player game
What's New in Version 2.0.1Version 2.0.1:
- Bug fix: Due to a typo, it wasn't possible to win certain levels when you had random boards enabled.
From version 2.0:
- Completely re-written for iOS 9.
- Uses all new-fangled things like 3D Touch on the iPhone 6S/+ so you can press the app icon to start new games, resume an existing game, and start at a level you've previously reached in a 1-player game.
- Some simple, but lovely animations in the game and menus.
- The board will randomly add a special bonus hexagon every now and then.
- There are now 20 hi-score places.
- If your device terminates Colony in the background to free up some memory, your game should be saved for you to resume it when you re-launch Colony.
- Special hexagons no longer trigger their bonus as part of a chain reaction. They will only trigger if they started it.
- Advancing to the next level in a 2-player game would quite often wipe the losing player's score. This was completely unintentional. You should now end the game with the right scores.
- I've fixed plenty of little issues whilst rewriting the game, and it runs much better now. I hope you enjoy the update to this game I wrote back in 2008! Many thanks to everyone who bought the game, and buys this new version, of course!