- Publisher: On-Core Software LLC
- Genre: Entertainment
- Released: 8 Aug, 2008
- Size: 3.2 MB
- Price: $0.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionChallenge you brain!
On-Core Sudoku: consists of a nine-by-nine grid with 9 inner squares. To solve Sudoku each inner square must have one of the numbers between 1 and 9. Each row and column must contain each number once. It features error checking, annotations (pencil marking), undo move(s) and more.
On-Core Sudoku features:
- Games are generated randomly so you will never play the same game twice.
- The game has three difficulty levels: Easy, Medium and Hard plus a Custom option for custom games.
- Each difficulty level has it's own timer so you can try to beat your best time at each level.
- The game auto-saves so that you can return to it at any time.
- Generate Symmetric or Non-Symmetric puzzles.
- Error checking to show invalid entered numbers.
- Annotate (pencil mark) a tile with one or more numbers.
- Unlimited Undo or Redo moves.
- Autofill option to automatically fill in all the possible annotations.
- Option to enter custom games from sources such as newspapers, puzzle books, websites, etc.
- Wirelessly send or receive custom games, via a local WiFi connection, to a friend or family member who also has Game Pack Volume 1 or On-Core Sudoku.
- Sound effects can be turned on or off.
- No internet connection is required because the games are on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
NOTE: This game is also included in our "Game Pack Vol 1". If you like Sudoku and PictureFlip, you may want to purchase our Game Pack so all three games are in one program.