- App Store Info
DescriptionMote Massacre is a variation of Tower Defense for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Players place offensive towers onto a field to prevent incoming units (called motes) from reaching the other side of the field. Three different classes of towers may be strategically placed and upgraded. Only a limited number of motes may cross the field.
Visit gxjones.com for more details.
What's New in Version 1.2.53General Improvements:
- Redesigned Help screen now shows tower descriptions
- Improved performance of tower selection screen
- New sprouting-boss motes: These boss-level motes when destroyed break-off into more regular-level motes.
- New field background graphics
New Help Screen:
- Moved from the '?' in the tower selection page
- Hints and Tips
- Full descriptions of all towers
- Mote descriptions
- Tap and Hold on the tower selection screen now shows the tower costs and name
- 5 New field background graphics
- 'Free Upgrade Targets' appear randomly on the field as green arrows. When it appears you have 10 seconds to use the free upgrade otherwise it expires and disappears.
New towers will be accessible via an Advanced Technologies Base-Tower. This tower will be free to build and will allow advanced upgrades to the tower. These upgrades are:
- Rapid Fire Tower: Increases nearby tower firing speed down-to 50% of the tower's unmodified firing speed
- Anti-Air Sonic Wave Tower - blasts nearby flying motes away from the tower stunning them momentarily (only works on air motes, also does damage)
- Poison Towers (Ranks 1 to 4) - Hurls poisonous balls towards motes dealing an area of damage. Motes within the poison are momentarily slowed. This tower has a very long range.
Three new sandbox modes:
- Rocket Apocalypse
- Free-play mode: Build all towers free of resource cost.
- Grounded Motes Only: Air motes are disabled
- Timed Block has been removed and is now replaced as a Time Freeze Tower: Stops time for both towers and motes, allowing you to place towers without needing to rush. Your score is decreased every second you use this tower to your advantage.
- Resistance penetration of higher ranked and tiered towers have been reduced significantly. A variety of tower types will be necessary to succeed.
- The duration of the stun caused by Tier 2 Explosive Tower has been increased to 2 seconds (from 1 second).
- Rocket and Frost towers have had their stats modified to factor in the number of effected motes