Stock TickerPicker - stock charts and investing analysis
- App Store Info
DescriptionYour One-Stop Shop for Tracking the Stock Market.
Stock TickerPicker is an intuitive, powerful application that lets you view intuitive watch lists of real-time stock quotes as well as daily stock/charting data for technical analysis about any ticker. It also provides optional "Insights" investment research, off-line chart saving/viewing, and much more.
Why not download it and give it a try today?
- real-time intraday price quote streaming (reloads every 15 secs; volume info delayed)
- Beautifully rendered daily native technical charts: the best on iPhone/iPad!
- Customizable watch lists of most-viewed stocks, with multiple watchlist groups for different sets of companies you track
- iCloud watchlist syncing support across devices
- 5-day, 1-month, 3-month 6-month daily chart views & 1-year & 2-year weekly views available with no subscription
- 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, and 200-day Simple Moving Averages
- Candlesticks (red/green or simple blue) or line price display
- Customizable Volume, RSI, MACD, Bollinger Bands and Fast/Slow Stochastics charts
- Save charts for later review, and load them even when offline
- "Insights" training and investment research available for purchase in-app
- Zoom in on the charts display by pinching your fingers
- Double-tap the charts view to zoom back out all the way
Get access to convenient investment research and watchlists in-app available for purchase, ready for you to analyze and focused on clear investment hypotheses
- NYSE/Nasdaq (real-time quotes; other exchanges delayed)
- Over-the-Counter (.OB extension; e.g. GNTA.OB)
- Paris (.PA)
- London (.L/.LSE)
- Toronto (.TO)
- Toronto Venture Ex. (.V)
- Brussels (.BR)
- Australia (.AX)
- Brazil (.SA)
- Amsterdam Stock Exchange (.AS)
- German Xetra Exchange (.DE)
...and limited chart support for the Milan (.MI) & Stockholm (.ST) exchanges as well as pink sheets (.PK)
INTRADAY CHART SUBSCRIPTION:
Get access to powerful intraday charts thanks to this in-app subscription! This service provides 1-day and 5-day delayed intraday charts for the roughly 8,000 US major exchange tickers. 1-day stock charts are provided throughout the day in 5-minute slices, refreshing every 30 seconds. 5-day stock charts use 30-minute slices. International intraday charts not supported.
Subscriptions cost $2.99 USD/month and do not auto-renew. All data is for informational purposes only and is not intended to suggest suitability or a recommendation of any stock purchase.
Follow us on twitter for updates on upcoming features and more: twitter.com/MFSoftware
We release regular updates to TickerPicker, and we welcome suggestions for improvements/features - please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any issues with TickerPicker, please email us first before writing a review. We cannot contact you and fix the issue if you just submit a review!
What's New in Version 5.1* We added a new feature: a new "% of 52-week range" column on watchlists. This lets you see at a glance whether a stock is hitting a new yearly high (at 100%) or low (at 0%), or where it stands in between its annual range. You can also now sort watchlists by % of 52-week range.
* Big speed improvements for charting in this release!
* Lots of bug fixes in this release:
* Fixed bugs with black watchlist skin.
* Fixed bugs with display of mutual funds and indices on watchlists and charts tab.
* Fixed some watchlist layout issues on pre-iOS7 devices.
* Fixed crasher when sorting a watchlist by % change when it contains a mutual fund ticker.
* Fixed a variety of other crashers.