Stock TickerPicker - stock charts and investing analysis
- App Store Info
DescriptionYour One-Stop Shop for Tracking the Stock Market.
Stock TickerPicker is an intuitive, powerful application that lets you view intuitive watch lists of real-time stock quotes as well as stock/charting data for technical analysis about any ticker. It also provides optional "Insights" investment research, chart saving/social sharing, and much more.
Why not download it and give it a try today?
- real-time intraday price quote streaming (reloads every 15 secs; volume info delayed)
- Beautifully rendered daily native technical charts: the best on iPhone/iPad!
- Customizable watch lists of most-viewed stocks, with multiple watchlist groups for different sets of companies you track
- iCloud watchlist syncing support across devices
- 5-day, 1-month, 3-month 6-month daily chart views & 1-year & 2-year weekly views
- 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, and 200-day Simple Moving Averages
- Candlesticks (red/green or simple blue) or line price display
- Customizable Volume, RSI, MACD, Bollinger Bands and Fast/Slow Stochastics charts
- Save charts for later review offline, or post them with comments to Facebook & Twitter
- "Insights" training and investment research available for purchase in-app
- Zoom in on the charts display by pinching your fingers
- Double-tap the charts view to zoom back out all the way
Get access to convenient investment research and watchlists in-app available for purchase, ready for you to analyze and focused on clear investment hypotheses
- NYSE/Nasdaq (real-time quotes; other exchanges delayed)
- Over-the-Counter (.OB extension; e.g. GNTA.OB)
- Paris (.PA)
- London (.L/.LSE)
- Toronto (.TO)
- Toronto Venture Ex. (.V)
- Brussels (.BR)
- Australia (.AX)
- Brazil (.SA)
- Amsterdam Stock Exchange (.AS)
- German Xetra Exchange (.DE)
...and limited chart support for the Milan (.MI) & Stockholm (.ST) exchanges as well as pink sheets (.PK)
Subscriptions cost $5.99 USD/year and do not auto-renew. All data is for informational purposes only and is not intended to suggest suitability or a recommendation of any stock purchase.
Follow us on twitter for updates on upcoming features and more: twitter.com/MFSoftware
We release regular updates to TickerPicker, and we welcome suggestions for improvements/features - please email them to email@example.com. If you have any issues with TickerPicker, please email us first before writing a review. We cannot contact you and fix the issue if you just submit a review!
What's New in Version 5.4.4* Fixed Insight store view crasher.
* Fixed chart issue on iPhones with rotation into/out of landscape mode.
* Fixed iPad watchlist formatting bug.