- App Store Info
DescriptionLET THE COMPETITION BEGIN! Each day, one set of letters for each level is available globally by touching the Challenge button. Play as often as you'd like and submit your scores. Are you a WordSalad Master? Get all the days scores from the WordSalad website http://www.rndapps.com/wordsalad!
A different twist on classic word games, WordSalad is simple to learn and fun to master. Touch any letters on the grid to form words. The application of one's extraordinarily elongated vocabular will be handsomely compensated by tremendous augmentations in your game summation. Clear the entire grid to earn a substantial bonus!
WordSalad knows if any possible words remain, even if you don't. You have the option of using one letter words to assist clearing your letters, but disallow them if you wish. Refresh the same grid with a shake or get a new set at any time. Want your letters sorted? Just double tap anywhere outside the grid!
Challenges expert and novice word puzzlers alike. You'll be unable to get your fill of WordSalad!
Thanks to everyone who has purchased WordSalad. If you've been enjoying the app, a review is always great, but feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback.
Get developer updates by becoming a WordSalad Facebook fan -
RnD Apps is on Twitter where the Daily Challenge Winners are announced! Follow us at http://twitter.com/rndapps
- Daily Challenge with shared letter grids and global scores
- Four levels with 4x4, 5x5, 6x6, and 7x6 grid sizes
- Comprehensive list of 276,000+ words based on ENABLE2K
- Searches for remaining words and provides hints
- Rearrange letters around the grid manually
- Double tap outside the grid to sort letters alphabetically
- Tap selected letters to deselect
- Words checked against dictionary on the fly
- Shake to restart your current game
- Local top 50 best game and word scores
- Includes UK English words
What's New in Version 3.2- Expanded local high scores and best words to top 50
- Corrected pastel swirl letter image defect