XpenseTracker - Expense Tracker & Mileage Log
- Publisher: Silverware Software, LLC
- Genre: Finance
- Released: 18 Sep, 2008
- Size: 56.0 MB
- Price: $4.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionIt's time to get ready for 2017! Track your MILEAGE and EXPENSES with the most powerful expense app available! A comprehensive, full featured app that's easy to use and even extends to your desktop. This new release adds many new PDF reporting templates.
*XpenseTracker named "must have tax app" by H & R Block** http://tinyurl.com/HRBlockLovesXT
*EventJuice UK declares "must download app"
*TabletPCReview.com rated XpenseTracker "Best Personal Finance App for iPad" - http://tinyurl.com/bestfinanceapp
*XpenseTracker named "must-use" app by MSN** http://tinyurl.com/mustuseapp
XpenseTracker is a comprehensive expense tracking and reporting application for anyone wishing to track their expenses & mileage. It's ease of use, full features and great interface make it an essential tool for every iPhone/iPad user. It's power even extends to the desktop by allowing emailing or exporting of the expense files and accompanying photo receipts directly to the desktop. It will save you time and money.
* Records all of your expenses and provides a running total for each log
* Completely customize categories, sub-categories and payment types
* Completely customizable fields you choose to use or not. Unused fields are hidden when adding new expenses
* Sort expenses by "Date" , "Category", "Payment Type" or "Client."
* For each category, the last payment type is remembered further simplifying data entry
* Keeps a frequently used list for appropriate fields like description
* Mark a log as "reimbursed" or "submitted"
* Easy mileage tracking with MANY different options:
+ Enter total distance or start/stop odometer reading (remembers last stop reading)
+ Enter start/stop addresses (app will calculate distance)
+ Enter more than one destination in a single entry if desired
+ Use GPS to track distances
* Supports ALL major currencies
* Downloads daily exchange rates from the web
* Many user defined preferences
* Extensive support for VAT
* Email your expense reports in comma delimited (CSV) format for easy import to Excel or Numbers. Photo receipts are also emailed as JPEG attachments
* Support for Quickbooks (IIF) format
* Export your reports directly to your Mac or PC via Wi-Fi connection and have your file immediately appear on your desktop. This CSV file can be easily imported into Excel or Numbers. Expense reports can be customized to filter and sort as you choose
* Specify the fields to be exported for CSV reports
* Over a dozen PDF templates for creating beautiful, finished PDF format reports.
* Includes client field and support for sorting and exporting by client. Ideal for those who must bill different clients
* Using the iPhone’s built-in camera, take snapshots of your receipts
* Exporting csv file also exports all accompanying photo receipts. Includes the option to include a special export field that when imported into Excel, will provide a link to the photo snapshot
* Capture multiple images per expense
* Backup/restore so your data will always be safe
* Includes password protection
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
* More screenshots at: silverwaresoftware.com
* App offers an optional subscription to AutoTrack, a feature that will automatically track your drives. No need to start or stop tracking. All you need to do is carry your device with you. The app does that all for you. Subscriptions are available monthly or yearly. Each subscription includes a free one-month trial period. The monthly subscription is $3.99 a month and the yearly subscription is $39.99 a year. Each subscription will auto-renew until cancelled.
Watch our Demo Video on AutoTrack at: http://tinyurl.com/AutoTrackFeature
Also by Silverware: FlightUpdate Pro, TimeTracker and BizXpenseTracker.
Questions/comments: For a fast reply, email us at [email protected]
What's New in Version 9.90* iOS 10 ready.
IMPORTANT: If you use the optional Device Sync feature, be sure to update all your devices with this new version.
* Now requires at least iOS 8.
* Improvements to optional Device Sync feature.
* Nice enhancements to optional AutoTrack feature. Choose to just record city and state rather than street, city and state. Autofill odometer readings for those required to include odometer values.
* Those who have tried AutoTrack in the past will get another two days to try again automatically.
* Improved Description selection screen. Can now choose from list as always but can also tap "append" button for an item to append that item to existing entered items.
* Support to use Date Wheel instead of Calendar picker for those in need of Voice Over support.
* Enhanced PDF report features including the ability to choose an image of their signature to include in the footer of the report.
* Additional sort and filter options.
* Various User Interface improvements.
* Bug fixes.