XpenseTracker - Expense Tracker & Mileage Log
- Publisher: Silverware Software, LLC
- Genre: Finance
- Released: 18 Sep, 2008
- Size: 26.1 MB
- Price: $4.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionGet organized in 2016! Track your MILEAGE and EXPENSES with the most powerful expense app available! A comprehensive, full featured app that's easy to use and even extends to your desktop. This new release adds many new PDF reporting templates.
*XpenseTracker named "must have tax app" by H & R Block** http://tinyurl.com/HRBlockLovesXT
*EventJuice UK declares "must download app"
*TabletPCReview.com rated XpenseTracker "Best Personal Finance App for iPad" - http://tinyurl.com/bestfinanceapp
*XpenseTracker named "must-use" app by MSN** http://tinyurl.com/mustuseapp
XpenseTracker is a comprehensive expense tracking and reporting application for anyone wishing to track their expenses & mileage. It's ease of use, full features and great interface make it an essential tool for every iPhone/iPad user. It's power even extends to the desktop by allowing emailing or exporting of the expense files and accompanying photo receipts directly to the desktop. It will save you time and money.
* Records all of your expenses and provides a running total for each log
* Completely customize categories, sub-categories and payment types
* Completely customizable fields you choose to use or not. Unused fields are hidden when adding new expenses
* Sort expenses by "Date" , "Category", "Payment Type" or "Client."
* For each category, the last payment type is remembered further simplifying data entry
* Keeps a frequently used list for appropriate fields like description
* Mark a log as "reimbursed" or "submitted"
* Easy mileage tracking with MANY different options:
+ Enter total distance or start/stop odometer reading (remembers last stop reading)
+ Enter start/stop addresses (app will calculate distance)
+ Enter more than one destination in a single entry if desired
+ Use GPS to track distances
* Supports ALL major currencies
* Downloads daily exchange rates from the web
* Many user defined preferences
* Extensive support for VAT
* Email your expense reports in comma delimited (CSV) format for easy import to Excel or Numbers. Photo receipts are also emailed as JPEG attachments
* Support for Quickbooks (IIF) format
* Export your reports directly to your Mac or PC via Wi-Fi connection and have your file immediately appear on your desktop. This CSV file can be easily imported into Excel or Numbers. Expense reports can be customized to filter and sort as you choose
* Specify the fields to be exported for CSV reports
* Over a dozen PDF templates for creating beautiful, finished PDF format reports.
* Includes client field and support for sorting and exporting by client. Ideal for those who must bill different clients
* Using the iPhone’s built-in camera, take snapshots of your receipts
* Exporting csv file also exports all accompanying photo receipts. Includes the option to include a special export field that when imported into Excel, will provide a link to the photo snapshot
* Capture multiple images per expense
* Backup/restore so your data will always be safe
* Includes password protection
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
* More screenshots at: silverwaresoftware.com
* App offers an optional subscription to AutoTrack, a feature that will automatically track your drives. No need to start or stop tracking. All you need to do is carry your device with you. The app does that all for you. Subscriptions are available monthly or yearly. Each subscription includes a free one-month trial period. The monthly subscription is $3.99 a month and the yearly subscription is $39.99 a year. Each subscription will auto-renew until cancelled.
Watch our Demo Video on AutoTrack at: http://tinyurl.com/AutoTrackFeature
Also by Silverware: FlightUpdate Pro, TimeTracker and BizXpenseTracker.
Questions/comments: For a fast reply, email us at [email protected]
What's New in Version 9.70** New in version 9.7 **
* User Interface enhancements.
* Return of "QIF" format as a report format
* Greater battery savings for optional "AutoTrack" feature.
* Minor bug fixes
** New in version 9.5 **
* New "UN-delete" log feature.
* New on-screen sort option by Mileage Allowance (business, medical, charity, other)
* New ability to add multiple location visits in one mileage entry (enable in Prefs screen - under Field Usage - turn on Multiple Mileage Locations).
* New on-screen sort option by Mileage category (Business and Personal)
* Set submitted date and reimbursed date for a log
* New Surcharge field - enable in Prefs screen under Field Usage
* Project List can now be filtered based on the current selected Client
* Set a percent and fixed surcharge per Payment Type (ie Credit Card surcharge).
* When creating a report, force a photo to be included on one page regardless of other settings
* Now record drive times (start time, stop time and drive time).
* New PDF report template that includes drive times.
* New PDF report template - "Mileage - grouped by Allowance"
* Touch ID support
* Introduction of optional AutoTrack feature (subscription based).
* Optional Location Awareness add-on now supports Client field (auto fill client field based on your location)
* Bug fixes
*** MAJOR UPDATE *** Version "9 Point O"
So many enhancements and improvements, the list is almost too long to list, but we'll try:
* iOS 8, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus savvy
* On-screen sort by even MORE fields
* Create sub-categories for the "Mileage" category
* Create sub-categories for the "Income" category
* Re-order sub-categories now
* Greatly improved passcode screen - use numeric keypad or alpha keyboard
* Save frequent entries for "QUICK" data entry
* New "Gallons" field when recording Fuel entries.
* Save frequent on-screen filter settings
* More fields to filter by (both on-screen and reports)
* Save CSV export fields on a per log basis
* New 2-level sorting for Reports (i.e. Group by Client-by Date)
* Respect custom order of categories when creating reports
* Many new PDF templates
* New preferences for start/stop date for new logs
* Duplicate function more flexible
* Default Project per Log
* Default Client per Log
* Default Mileage allowance per Log
* Photo cropping enhanced.
* Mileage - auto pre-fill From with last To
* New Receipt Number field and MANY new options for naming receipts
* Assign your own custom name to emailed/exported report
* Restore via email . Email your backup and then restore from within Email app. Supports zip files.
* Preference to disable app badge for incomplete items
* When returning to Log View, remembers last scrolled location
* Search now supports by client name, title and company
* Many new defaults for Log dates (used when creating a new log)
* Duplicating log preserves log image
* Log images now backed up
* Invoice number field for log
* Import client list from a CSV file
* Preference to include a date " bubble" in the PDF receipt images file
* Preference to hide clients from list
* Preference to pre-fill full address for Location field, not just city
* Enhanced File Linked - link to any file in your Dropbox within the XT folder
* Dropbox backup now automatic
* Sync currencies (when used with optional Device Sync)
* Sync Groups (when used with optional Device Sync)
* Location Awareness for Merchants (with optional Location Awareness add-on)
* Numerous enhancements to Custom Reports add-on (i.e. now shade fields)
* Numerous user interface changes throughout the app.
* various bug fixes since 8.02 release
Thanks to all the excellent suggestions we received. We tried to add those that would make the most impact.
IF your suggestion did not make it in to this release, please email us again if you feel strongly about a certain feature and we will revisit it for possible inclusion into a minor release.