XpenseTracker - Expense Tracker & Mileage Log
- App Store Info
DescriptionGet organized for 2013! Track your MILEAGE and EXPENSES with the most powerful expense app available! A comprehensive, full featured app that's easy to use and even extends to your desktop. This new release add many new PDF reporting templates.
*XpenseTracker named "must have tax app" by H & R Block** http://tinyurl.com/HRBlockLovesXT
*EventJuice UK declares "must download app" 2/5/13 http://tinyurl.com/MustHaveForEvents
*TabletPCReview.com rated XpenseTracker "Best Personal Finance App for iPad" - http://tinyurl.com/bestfinanceapp
*XpenseTracker named "must-use" app by MSN** http://tinyurl.com/mustuseapp
XpenseTracker is a comprehensive expense tracking and reporting application for anyone wishing to track their expenses & mileage. It's ease of use, full features and great interface make it an essential tool for every iPhone/iPad user. It's power even extends to the desktop by allowing emailing or exporting of the expense files and accompanying photo receipts directly to the desktop. It will save you time and money.
* Records all of your expenses and provides a running total for each log
* Completely customize categories, sub-categories and payment types
* Completely customizable fields you choose to use or not. Unused fields are hidden when adding new expenses
* Sort expenses by "Date" , "Category", "Payment Type" or "Client."
* For each category, the last payment type is remembered further simplifying data entry
* Keeps a frequently used list for appropriate fields like description and presents those when entering
* Logs can be filed into groups to further organize your information
* Mark a log as "reimbursed" or "submitted"
* Always remembers the last log you edited and returns you there upon returning to the application
* Easy mileage tracking. Enter total distance or start/stop odometer reading. Will pre-fill start reading with last stop reading
* Supports ALL major currencies throughout the world so each expense can be entered with the appropriate currency. Save your most frequently used currencies in a favorites list to make selecting easy
* Downloads daily exchange rates from the web. Will even do exchange rate calculations
* Many user defined preferences including setting the default currency for the application with the option to set a default currency for a particular trip. Specify mi or km
* Extensive support for VAT
* Email your expense reports in either plain text or comma delimited (CSV) format for easy import to Excel or Numbers. Photo receipts are also emailed as JPEG attachments
* Export your reports directly to your Mac or PC via Wi-Fi connection and have your file immediately appear on your desktop. This CSV file can be easily imported into Excel or Numbers. Expense reports can be customized to filter and sort as you choose
* Specify the fields to be exported and the order in which they appear in the file
* Includes client field and support for sorting and exporting by client. Ideal for those who must bill different clients
* Using the iPhone’s built-in camera, take snapshots of your receipts and then export them to your desktop. Option to store geotag (location information) to photo receipt
* Exporting csv file also exports all accompanying photo receipts. Includes the option to include a special export field that when imported into Excel, will provide a link to the photo snapshot
* Capture multiple images per expense and page through them with a simple to use interface
* Zoom in and out (up to 4x magnification) as well as scroll an image
* Backup/restore so your data will always be safe
* Includes password protection
* More screenshots on our website: silverwaresoftware.com
Also by Silverware: TravelTracker (Pro), FlightUpdate (Pro), BizXpense and Speed Names.
Questions/comments: For a fast reply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 8.028.0 - *** New MAJOR Release ***
8.02 - * Bug Fixes *
*NEW* - new look for a new version of OS
*HOT - New LIVE tracking of mileage traveled via current GPS location. This feature will continue to track your location in the background. Check out our help video on our web site.
*NEW* - several new PDF Report Templates for expense and mileage reporting
*NEW* - Income entry
*NEW* - Receipt naming features
*NEW* - Preview PDF reports prior to email and exporting
*NEW* - Print PDF reports to an AirPrint compatible printer.
*NEW* - Greatly improved size reduction of photo receipts without fidelity loss.
*NEW* - Automatic backup of XT data to iCloud (this is separate from the backup performed by the device and is further insurance your data is safe.
*NEW* - Improved Round Trip/One-way user interface
*NEW* - Sort by Logs by Date or Name
*NEW* - Filter Logs feature
*NEW* - Box.com support (requires purchase of optional add-on)
*NEW* - Fully automatic device sync feature using iCloud (requires purchase of optional add-on).
*NEW* - Round Trip preference
*NEW* - Display round trip icon in List View
*NEW* - Additional Filtering options of Expense View
*NEW* - Improved User Interface for Linked Files
*NEW* - Quick menu that lists frequently mileage legs traveled for easy entry.
*NEW* - Include photo receipt images in the same file as the PDF report.
*NEW* - Improved filtering of reports
*NEW* - Filter by project (both on-screen and for reports)
*NEW* - Filter by group when viewing entries from all logs
*NEW* - Added previous/next buttons for date filters to easily set previous or next week/month
*NEW* - Improved support when creating reports with entries from many logs - advanced filtering.
*NEW* - Duplicating a log now allows to retain or zero out amounts
*NEW* - Ability to import database file - for companies which want to distribute a preset database to all of their employees.
*NEW* - New "Connecting" mileage entry - pre-fills start location with current entries stop location.
*NEW* - If using Multiple Vehicles, set Default Vehicle on a per Log basis
*NEW* - If using Multiple Vehicles, on-screen filter by Vehicle
*NEW* - New preference to allow showing of mileage allowance field in new entry screen
*NEW* - New preference to set the default value for the "Reimbursable" field for an entry
*NEW* - Auto backup preference to iCloud
*NEW* - When copying an email in Email app and pasting into XT, will capture a "web archive" file
*NEW* - Fully automatic sync using iCloud (for optional Device Sync add-on)
*NEW* - Device Sync feature (optional add-on) now supports an Unlimited number of devices to keep in sync
*NEW* - New preference which allows you to set a default CC when emailing reports