- App Store Info
DescriptionWordplay fun is always at your finger tips with Wordle. Exciting and fast pace you can play solo or with teams, when you have 3 minutes or 30 minutes. Build vocabulary, improve spelling and have some competitive fun.
Pickup, Play and Learn. A great family game for both adults and kids, this face pace anagram game comes with different levels and is quick to learn and play. Watch out! The challenge can be so addictive. Simply combine six letters on a shelf to make as many words as you can in three minutes.
Building a vocabulary is fun:
• Play 3500 puzzles and tens of thousands of words to help you build your vocabulary
• View definitions of words you are not familiar with
• Play for 3 minutes, 30 minutes or whenever you have a spare moment. Games are saved automatically when you exit or receiving a call
Instant family game or high score competition:
• Team up and play a fast round where ever you may be: in the car, at a restaurant, or waiting in line
• Compete against online high scores, or share scores with Facebook friends
• Mix it up – play more than just Angry Birds. Wordplay gives a mental workout, builds vocabulary and help achieve learning goals – kids spelling lists or English as a second language
A mobile challenge:
• Built for mobile wordplay, you can easily play on the go, uses 3 or 30 minutes
• If you like games like Sudoko, Soltaire, or Scabble, you’ll love how easy it is to squeeze a game in
• Don’t leave home without it, “I'm addicted, there's nothing quite like the speed and excitement of a good, frenetic round of Wordle. I don't leave my house without it” Heather R, Danville, CA.
Find out why Wordle has become the hot new game with so many fans. More details at: www.geniuswave.com/Wordle.
What's New in Version 2.0- brand new word list ('tire' is no longer missing!)
- amazing brand new graphics
- online high score list (compete against everyone else or just your Facebook friends!)
- alternate flipped game layout available (word list above the letters instead of below)
- suggest missing or obscure words while playing a game, they will be reviewed and automatically updated within a week
- dedicated button to show the in-game menu
- adjusted existing high scores for the new scoring system
- prompts to avoid accidental game restarts
- bug fixes