SPiN - Super Shape Puzzle
- App Store Info
Description*BEST PUZZLE GAME OF 2008*
- IGN Wireless Awards
See gameplay video at:
Try the gameplay for free:
Download 'SPiN Lite' from the App Store!
REVIEWS & COMMENTARY:
"It doesn't seem like matching silhouettes would be awesome, I know. But it is, in fact, totally awesome." - PENNY ARCADE
"Fantastic from top to bottom, SPiN is heartily recommended." - IGN
"This exceptional puzzle game shouldn't be missed." - SLIDE TO PLAY
Train your fingers to be as fast as the eye in this game of silhouettes and shape recognition!
SPiN is simple, colorful and fun. "Rotate and match objects for a high score" - that sums it up in one sentence. Well, there's more, but you'll learn all about chain combos and unlockable trophies when playing the game.
Together with stylized visuals and the cheeriest soundtrack ever, SPiN is easy to pick up but infinitely challenging. We mean it - the game starts out casually, but keep playing and you'll discover the quickest game on the iPhone!
· Best Puzzle Game of 2008, IGN Wireless Award
· IGN Editors' Choice Award
· iLounge 100 Best iPhone Apps + Games Selectee
· Most Innovative Mobile Game, Game Developer Conference
· Best mobile game, Forum Nokia PRO Award Winner
· Most Innovative Game, IMGA Nominee
· Multi-touch rotation controls
· 10 difficulty levels with 100 stages
· 11th difficulty level for the insane
· Unlockable trophy objects
· 4 different game modes
· Chain Combos and Bonus Multipliers!
· 100 different 3D objects
· Streaks, stars and flashy stuff!
· Unique and stylized visual design
What's New in Version 1.2.0- Maximum score issue fixed. Now supports ninjas with superhuman reflexes who push Arcade mode score into billions of points
- Support for user music added (play your own music during gameplay)
- Improved handling of interrupt events and audio
- Default in-game music volume set at maximum (reduced audio hiss by default)
- Names of unlocked trophies displayed during gameplay
- Trophy notification consistency improved
- Trophy criteria displayed in the trophy unlocking screen
- Visual artifacts removed from three 3D-objects
- Small menu and HUD layout tweaks
- 'More Games' button in the main menu changed to 'Secret Exit' button