Easy Email - Spell Check
- App Store Info
DescriptionHow to use spell check?
When you finish composing your email, tap on the "spell check" button (second button on top). The "suspected" words will be marked in red. Tap "Previous" or "Next" to switch from one to another and pick the right words to replace them. In the end, choose "Back" to continue composing the email or "Send" to dispatch it in mobile mail center.
Want to make email writing on iPhone much easier? Easy Email is what you’re looking for! Easy Email uses the wider landscape mode keyboard which is much easier for typing. To compose your email, you can: pick our default drafts or your customized drafts from Draft Library; choose the font style, size and color; add some special symbols which are not available on default keyboard. Then simply tap send button to active Mobile Mail to dispatch.
- Spell checker.
- Recommend correct words for spell check
- Built-in dictionary for spell check, no internet connection needed.
- Support emoticons.
- Directly send email in spell check preview.
- Wide landscape mode keyboard support: larger keys, wider space between keys.
- Draft library: save your draft and load it onto the new mail anytime.
- 20 preset sentences in Draft library.
- Text customization: font, size, color, bold and italic.
- Special symbols support.
- Direct subject input.
- Auto save when a call comes in.
- International language support.
- Clear subject when delete current draft.
- Support '&' perfectly.
- Support secondary handhold mode(wide landscape with volume control button on top- home button on the left side).
To reply an email:
1. Launch iPhone mobile email and initiate the reply.
2. Click home button to quit Mobile email.
3. Run easy email to compose your message.
4. Click "Send" button(5th button on the upper-right corner) to dispatch this message.
Feel free to contact us if you have any suggestions or questions:firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: easy, email, mail, compose, wide, landscape, keyboard, customize, draft, font, size, color, symbol
For the latest info from Rockifone, please follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/rockifone