- App Store Info
DescriptionYou use birthdays and other special dates to pick your lottery numbers. They just feel lucky.
But most lotteries go well past 31 numbers.
If you never pick numbers above 31 you take yourself out of winning as much as 27% of the time.
Instead of using parts of a date as the numbers, use your special date to seed the lottery number machine. Get a better distribution of numbers to increase your chance of winning.
- You have two ways to generate your lucky numbers
- You can choose to get a new set of lucky numbers every time you open it by not using a special date.
- You can set the lucky numbers machine to use a favorite date to cast your numbers for today.
- Lucky Numbers also autosaves your last 7 sets of numbers.
- Universal app, runs natively on your iPhone, iPod and iPad