- Publisher: CrimsonJet, Inc.
- Genre: Health & Fitness
- Released: 26 Oct, 2008
- Size: 842.2 KB
- Price: $0.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionTrying to gain muscle or lose weight? Tracking your progress is a great way to stay motivated.
Strength is the easiest workout log on the iPhone/iPod Touch. It is super quick to add new exercises and sets, and keep track of your previous workouts. Navigate the human body using the touch interface and discover new exercises.
- save workouts to keep a log of workout data
- choose from hundreds of barbell, dumbbell, cable, and free weight exercises
- enter in your own custom exercise if it isn't in the database
- add any combination of sets/reps to an exercise
- ability to edit workouts after they have been saved
- line graph of your exercise progress
- choose between male and female body views (in Settings)
- choose between kilograms and pounds (in Settings)
- instructional videos of exercise form
What's New in Version 1.1- Progress charts to track your gains visually
-- Touch graph for detailed stats
-- Move horizontally for bigger graph
- Horizontal/widescreen mode