- App Store Info
DescriptionPlane Probe is a simple, fun yet challenging puzzle game. It is similar to the famous Mine Sweeper game. Your mission is to discover three hidden planes on a map of 9x9 grid. It will take you just a second to understand the rules and trust me, you will find it extremely addictive!
* Stunning graphics! The delicate, old-fashioned art work could make you feel like having afternoon tea in royal garden. Take your time and enjoy!
* Random stages! The stages in the game are generated randomly. You can always have a completely new map to play.
* Compete globally! Your time elapsed to finish the Arcade mode will be ranked among players from all over the world!
* Never too easy! There are three difficulty levels: normal, hard and extreme, each with different plane shapes.
* Make a wish! Once you finish the Arcade mode, you will get a chance to make a wish on our online wish-board.
How to Play:
A plane is made of squares on the map. It is hidden beneath the paper cover.
It has a cockpit made of gold and a body of silver. And you'll know about the shape of it before the game, which is the key to resolve the puzzle.
When a game begins, you see a 9x9 grid map and you have 10 stars.
Click on any square on the map to tear the cover paper away. If you see a black hole, it means you hit nothing and you'll lose one star.
If you see a silver metal piece, it means you hit part of the body of one plane!
Now be careful, think about the shape of the plane and take it into consideration before you make your next move.
Your goal is to reveal three golden metal pieces before you ran out of stars.
In Arcade mode, you will be challenged with eight stages with increasing difficulty. At the end of the game, you will get a chance to make a wish on our online wish-board, and your game record will be ranked globally.
Random mode provides an instant way to drown yourself in this game with selectable difficulty.
You don't have to reveal the whole plane, the cockpit is all it takes.
* About iBokan
This fun game is brought to you by Bokan Technologies, a leading iPhone App developer in Beijing, China, and the creator of popular games like "Cute Math", "Eye Test" and "Galaxy Impact", among others. Please visit us at iBokan.com.