- Publisher: gandreas software
- Genre: Health & Fitness
- Released: 5 Dec, 2008
- Size: 263.1 KB
- Price: $3.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionBrainwave entrainment is any practice that aims to cause brainwave frequency to fall into step with a periodic stimulus having
a frequency corresponding to the intended brain-state (for example, to induce sleep). It depends upon a "frequency following" response,
a naturally occurring phenomenon where the human brain has a tendency to change its dominant EEG frequency towards the frequency of a
dominant external stimulus.
Entrainment is a program for the iPhone/iPod Touch that allows you to explore these techniques, using one of the twenty built in programs, or, best of all, editing and creating your own (allowing you to experiment to determine which techniques works the best for you).
- Support for multiple entrainment techniques, including Binaural Beats, Monaural Beats, Isochronic Tones/Noise, and Panning Tones/Noise, as well as background "synthetic surf".
- Includes both stereo (headphone) effects as well as monaural effects not requiring headphones.
- Programs can be either a simple, single setting, or change over time (changing volume, pitch, "beat", balance).
- Support for up to six separate tracks in a program.
Don't be stuck following programs that somebody else creates - explore your own!
What's New in Version 1.1.1Bug fixes :
- fixed problem of being unable to edit more than three tracks in a program
- fixed invalid frequency/beat problem in "Sleep Induction, from Wide Awake" program