Pong Clock - The Original - Arcade Clock
- App Store Info
DescriptionNow you can watch the longest tennis match in history. On the left, a player still learning that wins once an hour. On the other side, the world's best player, who wins every minute.
Use this app as a nerd watch or night stand clock. Get hypnotized by its bouncing squared ball and try to foresee when the next point will be made...
- Digital 24 h. clock.
- Retro look, like the old Pong arcade (1972).
- Autosave: if you quit the app, time does not stop, the universe does not explode, and you will not see a grey-haired weird scientific driving a De Lorean and asking for a guy named McFly.
The developer will try to attend all the feature requests for the next version of the clock. Please write a review or contact him directly in firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is not a game: it works automatically as a clock, with no user interaction required.
- This app is not related with the Pong game nor endorsed or supported by Atari or its partners.
- No seconds where harmed while developing this app.
- The others Pong Clocks in the store are COPIES of this one, the original, the first released Pong Clock for the iPhone / iPod Touch.