- App Store Info
DescriptionTake your favourite oval with you anywhere you go. We put you out in the field, bat in hand, delivering the slashing excitement of Twenty20 — the flair of the Champions League and colour of IPL. Play a quick over or try a full ODI.
Cricket Game uses an intuitive gesture system to defeat googlies, beamers and swing with a flick of a finger. Draw upwards to play a slashing drive, diagonal up for a daring slog, or diagonal-down for an elegant leg glance. Add the Bowling upgrade to roar into offense and take wickets as well as defend them.
* Fluid batter control
* Use shot selection, swing power and precise timing to pick the gap
* More than a dozen strokes including drives, slogs, leg glances and even the paddle scoop.
* Run or hold
* Realistic fielders take catches, fumble, misfield and support each other.
* Face 8 full teams of 11 players, each with unique attributes and skills.
* 1 to 50-over matches.
* Comprehensive Scorecard. See when and how wickets fall, as well as who carried your team to glory.
* Four difficulty levels from Easy to Elite
* Online Hall of Fame. Can you be the best in the world?
* Full 3D graphics, with TV-style presentation.
* A contextual help system tackles the most frequent gameplay questions, and lets you jump right in.
What's New in Version 2.7.43➢ Shop reliability fixes
➢ Improved fielder behaviour. Fielders now back each other up and act more realistically.
➢ More run out control. Choose to throw to the batsman's or bowler's end.
➢ Improved batsman AI. The CPU will risk running on over throws if they think they can make it.
➢ Improved diagnostics to pinpoint errors in a flash
➢ Better opposition bowler AI. They'll now target better to take into account slow pitches
➢ Rebalanced difficulty levels to give a smoother transition from Easy to Medium to hard to Elite.
➢ Elite difficulty tougher by popular demand
➢ New ground available for free: Kolkata. A little thanks for our dedicated fans.