- App Store Info
DescriptionCatch the crib! Play the App Store’s top rated cribbage online with your friends or anyone in the world! With fluid action, this game is intuitive and easy to play for both novice and experienced players.
New to Cribbage? Cribbage Premium helps you every step of the way. Use hints to develop your skills and strategy. If you're unsure how a hand was scored, use the “Explain” button for a breakdown of the points.
Think you're a pro? Challenge yourself against our world class expert AI! Compete for the top spot on the leaderboard and earn all 42 achievements. Count your own cards! Play muggins and steal missed points from your opponent! Cribbage will keep you endlessly entertained.
• More ways to play: single player, online or turn-based multiplayer with Game Center, peer to peer, and pass and play
• Voice chat lets you be more social during online games
• Find opponents while you play with background matchmaking
• Single Player games have easy, medium, hard and expert opponents
• Personalize your cards, pegs, board, and background
• Choose automatic or manual card counting
• Play muggins and steal points from your opponent
• Show you're a pro by earning all 42 achievements
• Compete for top spots on the leaderboard
• See detailed breakdowns of the points scored in a hand with the explain button
• Use hints to develop your strategy
Also check out Cribbage HD for iPad support
"The only Cribbage game you should consider for the iPhone."
"Keeps me in shape for the real thing!"
"I had never played Cribbage before but I learned quickly. I love it! This app is definitely worth the money."
And follow us online for news and promotions:
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/trivialtech
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/trivialtech
What's New in Version 3.3.1This update includes important fixes to our 3-player games. Bugs fixed in this release:
- The Peg board will now show correctly on Retina iPad.
- The Card Counting flow will now work correctly for games with the Muggins option.
We appreciate every iTunes review, so keep them coming!
Follow us online for news and sneak previews: