- App Store Info
DescriptionGomoku is a traditional game which is played all over the world. In English speaking countries it goes by the name "Connect Five" or "Five-in-a-row", and is typically played on a piece of squared paper. In Asia it is usually played with a Go-set.
The players alternate in setting their marks/pieces on the paper/board. The first player to get five in a row wins the game.
For more information about this game, please refer to the Wikipedia article on Gomoku. You can also download a brief description of the controls and functionality of the game from the support page (see below).
Some important features:
• Multiple board sizes. Up to 16x24 squares on iPhone/iPod touch and 19x25 on the iPad.
• Multiple skill levels. 2 on iPhone/iPod touch and 3 on the iPad.
• Human opponent. You can use the app as a virtual Go board and play with your friends.
• Zoomable board. On the iPhone/iPod touch you can zoom the board in and out.
• Automove. You can have the computer generate your next move.
• Unlimited undo. Unlimited undo. If you make a mistake, you always get a second chance.
What's New in Version 2.21• Fixed bug related to playing against "Your Friend"
• The tap time to make a move has been shortened