- App Store Info
DescriptionYou can now try one of the most critically acclaimed games in the App Store for free! Here's what people are saying about Theseus:
"With a set of superb levels and the kind of gameplay that can entice you for either hourly marathons or quick-minute fixes, Theseus is easily one of the best puzzlers available on the iPhone, and that's no myth." --Pocketgamer
Reviews from the App Store:
* "This may be the best game I have purchased so far."
* "This app is one of the few gems around the app store."
* "Challenging, highly addictive, but also easy to take out and play in small chunks of time, this is the perfect mobile app game."
* "The game is extremely awesome and fun to play."
* "This is an absolutely amazing game. There isn't a better puzzle game out there. Really. It's that good."
Based on an original concept from puzzle-master Robert Abbott, Theseus is a refreshing twist on the traditional maze. As Theseus, you must reach the exit of the labyrinth while avoiding the terrible Minotaur. The Minotaur is twice as fast as you, but follows a strict set of rules that you can use to outsmart him.
The Theseus game engine provides complete control over move history, allowing you to undo moves at any time. You'll need it, since outmaneuvering the Minotaur can be quite a difficult task. Each level will reward you with that "Ah-hah!" moment when you discover the trick to trapping the Minotaur in the various nooks and crannies of the maze.
The lite package provides 17 levels from the full Theseus game. After you've conquered them all, buy Theseus to play over 90 levels.
* 17 Levels of increasingly difficult layouts
* Complete and unlimited undo of move history - including "smart undo"
* Automatically restores your current puzzle if the game is interrupted
* Gesture control system allows you to swipe or tap on the map in the direction you want to move
* Level completion state is saved - can you solve them all?
This application is developed in full cooperation with Robert Abbott from http://www.logicmazes.com
Visit the Theseus product page for screenshots and discussion forums: http://theseus.fieldman.org
Recommended for fans of Subway Shuffle, Bejeweled 2, Enigmo, Tetris, Edge, puzzles, mazes, iShoot Lite, SlotZ Racer, Crazy Tanks, and iMob Online.
What's New in Version 1.2* Updated level selection
* Minor bug fixes