Candy Crusher Lite
- Publisher: Ibis Software Productions
- Genre: Entertainment
- Released: 4 Feb, 2009
- Size: 2.9 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionIf you like puzzle matching games, you'll love Candy Crusher.
Play Candy Crusher! Drop candies to match existing candies on the playing field. Match 3 or more candies to remove them from the playing field and score. The more matching candies, the higher the score! The game is over when the candies pile up above the crush line.
Play fast!! Multiply your score by eliminating all candies on the playing field before the bonus timer reaches 1! Hurry up, as the floor moves up over time, pushing the candies closer to the crush line. Wait too long and your candies will be crushed!
• Tilt left and right to position the claw.
• Quickly tilt back to drop a candy onto the playing field.
• Match 3 or more candies of the same color to eliminate candies.
• Clear all candies to complete a level.
• If candies stack above the crush line: Game Over...
This is Lite/SneakPeek/Free/Sugar Free version.
2 game sets of levels
Limited to 4 levels each.
The levels in the lite version are taken from various levels of difficulty from the full version. For example, level 4 in the lite version was taken from level 18 from the full version.
More info about Candy Crusher:
• 1 candy will be sent to the claw at a time.
• Once a candy enters the claw, there is a limited amount of time the claw can hold the candy. You can make the claw release the candy early by quickly tilting back (flick). On more difficult levels, the claw will release candies quicker.
• Floor speed is another difficulty variable.
• Touching and dragging on the screen will move the claw. Releasing your finger from the screen will release a candy from the claw.
Candy Crusher Lite lets you play ipod music in the background. The next update of the full version will let you play ipod music (version 1.2).
Full version includes:
• Over 100 level layouts.
• 3 levels sets to choose from.
• Save & Resume Game.
I like reading constructive feedback, good and bad. Please don't hesitate to visit my website and send me an email. I hope you enjoy Candy Crusher.
If you upgrade to iphone 3.0 and Candy Crusher quits at start up - delete Candy Crusher and reinstall.
What's New in Version 1.9You can now change orientation.
Fixed candy matching bug.
Fixed possible crash when game is put in the background