Napkin Genius — Photograph, Sketch, Edit and Share Your Ideas
- App Store Info
Description✪ Named one of CNBC's "Ten Must-Have iPhone Apps for Business" (October 13, 2010)
✪ Named one of OPEN Forum's "six apps that squeeze the most out of limited time" (August 15, 2011)
Be ready when genius strikes!
Just sketch away on a napkin and, when your genius is fully formed, save the napkin to your photo library—or share it with the world.
Intuitive lines and simple, easy-to-use features:
• Import photos from your library to use as a background—or take a new photo to use.
• Change line widths at any time.
• Change back and forth between black or white lines.
• Go backward and forward through your lines, deleting at will or leaving them untouched.
• Save your napkin with a photo background—or no background at all, leaving only your sketch.
• Saves your work automatically when you quit the application. Your sketch is still fully editable when you return!
Your feedback matters to us! Contact us using the "Send Us Feedback" option in the Export menu of the application, or by using the "Napkin Genius Support" link in iTunes.
Yappler-Tags: Photography, Sketch, Create, Brainstorming, Markup, Architecture, Genius
What's New in Version 1.0.4• Fix crash when starting the app under iOS 3
• Improved visual feedback when saving photos to the Photo Album
• Fix problem with device type included in message body when sharing a napkin via email
• Fix problem with mispositioned toolbar after attempting to share a napkin via email