- App Store Info
DescriptionSimply make a photo from within Wall Designer or use already made photos and with Wall Designer you can easily colorize your walls, ceilings, floors, etc.
Did you ever ask yourself how your living room would look like in a new color? Maybe a deep red or a light green? Or a new house frontside color? But you can’t really visualize how this would look like?
Well, use Wall Designer. Simply make a photo from within Wall Designer or use already made photos and with Wall Designer you can easily colorize your walls, ceilings, floors, etc.
By using advanced mechanismen to automatically detect edges and color similarities, Wall Designer can colorize entire areas by just touching them, making it very easy to quickly colorize your room.
Additionally, Wall Designer keeps the original shadows and lighting of your room, making the look of the colorized walls as realistic as possible.
Last but not least, Wall Designer can be used to colorize other objects too, e.g. furniture, faces, hair, clothes, etc.
- Colorize Walls, Ceiling, Floors with a single touch press
- Select from more than 16 million different colors
- Colorize as many areas as desired
- Automatic edge and color similarity detection
- Adjust automatic detection tolerance
- Adjust opacity of new colors
- Zoom/Pan photos using the well known iPhone touch gestures
- Operations are undoable
- Save your colorized image to your photo library
- Supports colorization of other objects too, like Faces, Hairs, Clothes, Furniture, etc.
NOTE: You can use the tolerance slider to tell Wall Designer how tolerant it should be when doing edge detection. The lower the tolerance the smaller the area which will be colorized automatically. If you find Wall Designer to colorize things you don't want, e.g. the ceiling, just lower the tolerance slider.
Click areas to colorize them
Use the + icon to add areas
Use the - icon to remove areas
Adjust colors and opacity in the settings