- Publisher: 505 Games (US), Inc.
- Genre: Entertainment
- Released: 12 Dec, 2013
- Size: 88.8 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionHead in to battle in this epic combat strategy game. Featured in Apples 'Best New Games' and 'What We're Playing'!
It’s 1942, and deep in the South Pacific your platoon of crack troops lands on a tropical island, but can you defeat enemy forces and hold your ground to fight another day?
You’ll need to act quickly in this action-packed, WW2-themed battle strategy game – Control air, sea, and land forces, build your garrison, battle against friends and create powerful allegiances!
- Control troops, jeeps, tanks, boats and warplanes over air, sea, and land as you vie for superiority deep in the South Pacific
- Build and improve your military might, and use it to raid and pillage enemy islands and capture their resources
- Make sure you've a strong garrison - your enemies are itching to invade!
- Form an Alliance of like-minded players, or join others!
- Take part in regular events, like World War, where factions battle one another to win prizes
- Exciting Real-time strategy and combat game-play
- Battle against friends in the fight for supremacy
Battle Islands is optimized for iOS 7 and above. Recommend devices - iPhone 5, iPod touch 5th Gen, iPad 2, iPad Mini 2 or above.
IT'S TIME FOR BATTLE, SOLDIER!
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR EXISTING PLAYERS: A small number of players have experienced a loss of saved progress when updating from the previous version. If this has happened to you, please contact [email protected] and we can get your progress restored. This issue does not affect new players.
Join our community at www.facebook.com/BattleIslandsGame
Battle Islands App Store reviews so far;
***** 'Warsome!' - Ashytaka
***** 'Brilliant! Addicted so quick. a+' - The Dodge
***** 'Best game I've played in a very long time!' - Bob123
***** 'a got to get game' - Epicguy
***** 'Well recommended!' - Slender mans mam
What's New in Version 1.12New Feature:
Divisions: See how you rank against similar players, and compete for top spot! All-new Divisions are groups of players within the same dog tag range. While in a Division, each non-revenge victory from the enemies list will award a battle bonus of supplies based on Division level.
* Fixed the slow down when a World War was running
* Fixed an issue where a player could lock another out of the game
* Fixed an issue where players could miss their World War reward