- Publisher: Smallrock Software, Inc.
- Genre: Entertainment
- Released: 8 Feb, 2009
- Size: 12.1 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
Description"It's just the kind of app you can pull out to show your iPhone off!"
"It's so simple but it is addicting as hell."
"The physics and movements of the dummy while he is falling are so realistic that I kind of feel bad ..."
- Multiple ragdolls: Bionic Narwhal, '80s rocker, beach babe, scruffy nerd, or fluffy dog.
- Realistic physics modeling.
- Endless falling: more obstacles are always generated.
- Change direction of gravity by tilting the device.
- Direct the ragdoll by touching the screen.
- Replace the ragdoll faces with one from your camera or photo library.
- Multiple backgrounds and ball graphics to choose from.
- Adjust the number of balls.
- Adjust the force of gravity.
- Adjust the velocity damping.
- Turn off graphics to see only wireframes.