Wi-Fi File Sharing
- Publisher: Impact Financials, Inc.
- Genre: Utilities
- Released: 14 Feb, 2009
- Size: 11.6 MB
- Price: $4.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionWi-Fi File Sharing lets you use your iPhone or iPod Touch as a wireless hard drive which can be accessed by Wi-Fi from any local Mac or PC web browser with password protection.
All you need to do is type in the given iPhone URL into your web browser, and you are instantly connected for transferring files.
Wi-Fi File Sharing also lets you store thousands of PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and plain text files on your iPhone for viewing documents, articles, memos, outlines, papers, scripts, and speeches while anywhere.
With Wi-Fi File Sharing, you can experience the freedom of having instant access to thousands of important documents, articles, memos, papers, and notes right in your pocket.
Wi-Fi File Sharing runs on both the iPhone and iPod touch.
- Advanced easy-to-use interface
- Download and upload documents from any local Wi-Fi connected web browser
- View multiple PDF, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents at the same time
- View multiple JPEG, GIF, PNG, and TIFF photos at the same time
- Ability to play MPEG4 videos (.mp4, .mov, .mpv, .3gp)
- Adjust the viewing font and size for any text document
- Automatically caches all opened documents for resuming at any time
- Presentation panel for viewing all photos in a folder
- Slideshow feature for presenting all photos in a folder
- Photo browsing using swipe gestures
- Favorites panel for quick access to any file
- PDF panel for quickly navigating to any PDF page
- PDF slideshow feature for quickly browsing all PDF pages
- On-line user guide with step by step screenshots
- Create an unlimited number of folders and subfolders
- Delete any folder or document by sliding over left to right
- Browse thousands of documents on the iPhone hard disk
- Easily switch between documents by sliding over the title bar
- Drag up on the title bar to enter full screen mode
- Drag down on the title bar to exit full screen mode
- Loads large PDF files with sizes up to 40,000 KB in a few seconds
- View documents in portrait or landscape mode
- Tap on the "HD" button to display the file's location in the file browser
- Send e-mails with PDF, Word, Excel, or photo attachments
- Tap-and-hold on attachments in the Mail app to transfer and open
- Tap-and-hold on the document's icon in the Document Picker to preview
- Works anywhere online or offline
- Works with all international text
- Compress or rename a folder by tapping its icon
- Backup thousands of files with the built-in zip compression
- Upload hundreds of files at a time with zip uncompress