iTrade - Stock Market Simulator
- App Store Info
Description7/27/2010 1.0.5 Update: iTrade is now fully iOS4 and Retina Display Compatible.
Would you like to enhance your knowledge of the stock market?
Do you want to learn without fear of failure?
Try iTrade, a stock trading simulator platform based on NerdTrade.com. iTrade is a realistic stock trading simulator for the iPhone. The only difference is you won't risk real money, even iTrade is FREE.
With iTrade you can:
* Manage a $100K virtual stock portfolio
* Compete with up-to-date information about other members
* Directly compete in your own private leaderboard in trading Clubs with friends, family, and co-workers!
* Search for and obtain stock listings with ease
* View the Hot-Stocks area, helping new traders find stocks currently trading in high volume
* Trade with near real time quotes to combat cheating and make a more realistic experience
* Research stocks using up-to-date news and detailed history graphs
* Interact with fellow iTraders through the embedded forums right within iTrade or in your browser
* Gain experience and knowledge about trading on the stock market
* Use iTrade's intuitive controls designed specifically for the iPhone interface, making managing your portfolio simple and engaging
* Get amazingly efficient, optimized real-time graphs, news and detailed stock info
And best of all, did I mention it's FREE?
Trading within iTrade directly simulates trading with a stock broker, including virtual brokerage fees. Trades are only executed during actual trading hours of the NYSE.
At the end of each month all of your stocks and remaining virtual cash are tallied, generating the top 10 players. The system sends a congratulatory email and resets your account. You can opt-out of this monthly reset if you want to trade stocks longer-term. This action will cause you to not show up in the leaderboards, because our "game" is reset on a monthly basis.
Remember... unless you opt-out, at the end of each month all accounts are reset to their original funds and all transactions are cleared. The system records your average monthly gains and losses and provides that information in the Overall scoreboards. So, if you fall behind or make some bad investments one month, you can start anew next month! And if you're ahead, you get bragging rights! This also helps keep iTrade running free and (hopefully) indefinitely, since we don't have to archive your transaction history forever.
We hope you enjoy yourself practice trading and learning about the stock market. We welcome YOU and your feedback to help make it even better, and we're constantly striving to improve the iTrade/Nerdtrade stock trading experience.
- The Neon Surge Team
What's New in Version 22.214.171.124.5 Update (July 27, 2010)
* Fixed blank icon issue on iPhone 4 devices
* Fixed stacking iAds on some devices
* Now fully iOS4 compatible!
* Numerous other bug fixes
1.0.4 Update (July 12, 2010)
* Added iAd compatibility
* Made iTrade Retina Display Compatible
* iOS4 Compatibility