Tempo - Metronome with Setlists
- App Store Info
DescriptionTempo is the bestselling and most accurate metronome on the App Store. Featured as "New and Noteworthy" and "Staff Favorite" by Apple on the main iTunes landing page. Same price as upgrading a free alternative. If you're going to demo free apps, why not give Tempo Lite a try?
Ever since its release, Tempo has been consistently in the top 100 of the Music category in over 30 countries, and the top paid metronome app in most countries. Tempo's engine is written from the ground up for high accuracy and stability. It keeps going even in device lock mode, making it a useful aid for live drumming.
On the iPhone, Tempo features an innovative interface that morphs between five modes: Basic, Preset, Setlist, Practice and Gig. Each mode presents a different combination of functionalities optimized for the task at hand. On the iPad, the interface takes advantage of the additional display space by making available all controls at all time.
Visit www.frozenape.com for demo videos.
• 35 different time signatures, including compound and complex meters: 1-13/2, 1-13/4, 3/8, 5/8(2 variations), 6/8, 7/8(3 variations), 9/8, 12/8
• 6 rhythm patterns for simple meters and 3 for compound meters
• Customize accents or turn beats off to create more complex rhythms
• Tap tempo function
• Tempo ranges from 10 to 800
• Visual feedback in the form of pulsating LEDs
• Two pendulum types, each with two animation types
• Flash whole screen
• Fullscreen display mode with gesture controls
• Store presets in multiple setlists
• Advanced setlist management including search, overwriting, copying between setlists and multi-deletion
• Quick editing
• Share setlists via email
• Backup via iTunes File Sharing
• Track number of bars played or time your practice
• Stop playback automatically when limit reached
• Choose from 14 sound sets, including one optimized for live drumming click tracks
• Voice counting
• Vibration mode
• Pan audio left, right or centered
• Volume control and mute button
• Start and stop playback and traverse setlists using external input devices like foot pedals (including AirTurn and PageFlip Cicada)
• Assign action to proximity sensor trigger
• Classical metronome and Italian tempo markings
• Pitch pipe for playback of all 12 chromatic pitches (calibration from A = 414 to 466 Hz)
• Multi-tasking support: plays in background, with audio from other apps
• Four color schemes, optional Theme Editor via in-app purchase
What's New in Version 3.4.1This update fixes critical bugs in the last version and restores compatibility with iOS 5.
• iOS 7 Compatibility
• Previous drum kit sound set re-added as Drum Kit 2
• Bug fixes
iPhone and iPod touch only:
• Tempo buttons are now more prominent and to the side. Layouts tweaked for better allocation of space between modules.
• Added cancel button to Quick Editing mode
• Tutorial now has a content page
• Fixes for visual bugs with custom themes with transparent colors