Omar Sharif Bridge
- App Store Info
DescriptionSimply the best Bridge game in town, anytime, anywhere.
If you are looking for a fun yet comprehensive Bridge game then look no further.
Omar Sharif Bridge now supports 2 variants of the game of Bridge: Rubber and Chicago Bridge.
Omar Sharif Bridge could be the perfect game. Its ease of play marks it out as a firm favourite for casual gamers, whilst the huge depth of strategy and vast intricacies involved allow it to be a game that can be studied by the most serious card student.
Bridge is played by four players who form two partnerships. Players within a partnership face each other across the bridge table. Traditionally, the players are referred to by the points of the compass - North, East, South and West. The two partnerships are North/South and East/West.
In Rubber Bridge a rubber is played as the best of three games. A game is won by the first partnership to score 100 or more points in successful contracts.
In Chicago Bridge you play four hands of Bridge. The winner is the partnership that scores the most points in those hands.
Omar Sharif Bridge features:
• Supports 5 card majors, strong 2 clubs, weak 1NT, Jacoby Transfers, weak 2-Bids and 2NT 11-12 points bidding conventions.
• Plays Chicago (four-deal) and Rubber Bridge.
• Extensive score card information.
• Ability to locate deals matching many bidding criteria.
• Auto bidding.
• Bid analysis to explain the bids made.
• Auto card play.
• Full undo and redo of bids and cards played.
• Extensive display and card play options