Omar Sharif Bridge
- App Store Info
DescriptionOmar Sharif endorsed Bridge is simply the best Bridge product for your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
Omar Sharif Bridge could be the perfect game. Its ease of play marks it out as a firm favourite for casual gamers, whilst the huge depth of strategy and vast intricacies involved allow it to be a game that can be studied by the most serious card student.
Bridge is played by four players who form two partnerships. Players within a partnership face each other across the bridge table. Traditionally, the players are referred to by the points of the compass - North, East, South and West. The two partnerships are North/South and East/West. Games are played to the best of three. The winner is said to have won the "rubber". A game ends when one partnership scores 100 or more points below the line.
Featuring ACOL and Standard American bidding systems, Omar Sharif Bridge will challenge the most proficient player yet still allow the beginner to develop their game. Fantastic graphics and a strong and respected bridge engine allows players to become involved, stimulated and challenged with every deal.
Omar Sharif Bridge features:
• Endorsed by Omar Sharif.
• Supports 5 card majors, strong 2 clubs, weak 1NT, Jacoby Transfers, weak 2-Bids and 2NT 11-12 points bidding conventions.
• Uses the Rubber scoring system.
• Extensive score card information.
• Ability to locate deals matching many bidding criteria.
• Auto bidding.
• Auto card play.
• Full undo and redo of bids and cards played.
• Extensive display and card play options.