PokerCruncher - Lite - Poker Odds Calculator
- App Store Info
DescriptionPokerCruncher-Lite is a simple, flexible, and easy-to-use Texas Hold'em odds calculator. Even though this is the Lite version of PokerCruncher, it has features that some other odds calculators don't have, such as random hands, hand type stats, dead cards, and n:1 odds.
PokerCruncher-Lite has a clean, efficient, easy-to-use interface with large-size cards and stats, and an easy and fast cards input mechanism.
Full Version of PokerCruncher:
If you want to do some seriously powerful Hold'em odds analysis, check out the advanced version of PokerCruncher, which is more powerful than even PokerStove. PokerCruncher-Advanced has fully general hand ranges, Deal-To-Flop and flop texture analysis, many stats, and much more.
PokerCruncher's full version has great reviews from poker experts like PokerSoftware.com, Bluff Magazine, the TwoPlusTwo forum (400+ posts), and About.com Guide To Casino Gambling. See our website for links.
*** iPhone, iPad, and Mac versions available ***
"Although there are a ton of poker iPhone applications available in the iTunes store, none are focused on actually making the user a better poker player. Enter applications developed by PokerCruncher ..."
+ Runs locally on device, internet connection not needed
+ Fast Monte Carlo simulation, complete enumeration for some common cases
+ General tool, e.g. up to 10 players
+ Specific cards, random/unknown cards, for each player (full version has hand ranges)
+ Hand type stats: odds for making OnePair, TwoPair, etc.
+ Generate random player and board cards to set up what-if scenarios
+ Dead cards
+ Fold/Un-Fold players
+ Export/import scenarios (hands)
+ %age's or n:1 odds
+ Clean and crisp retina card graphics
App Store reviews are greatly appreciated, thank you.
Also please check out our companion app "Tournament Cruncher" (ICM).
What's New in Version 6.4.2Summary:
* Improvements and simplifications to Stats view's UI, e.g. tap/select the player whose stats you want to see.
* Support in-phone-call mode (fully for iPhone5 or later, partially for pre-iPhone5).
* Add new-size app icons for iOS 7.
* Small improvements to Help info.
* Small adjustments to the "Rate This App" menu button and prompt.
If you like PokerCruncher please help us, rate/review this app, thank you!
1) Improvements and simplifications to Stats view's UI:
* New way to select the player whose stats you want to see: tap the player's card/range field. Or tap a board card to see the winning hand's stats. The Player left-arrow and right-arrow buttons have been removed.
* Small changes to names/abbreviations of some stats.
2) Support in-phone-call mode:
* When you press the Home button while in a phone call, you're returned to the Home screen with the phone call still alive, and the status bar turns green and becomes taller to indicate in-phone-call mode (if your carrier supports this feature). You can then run the PokerCruncher app while you're in the phone call.
* On a 4" screen (iPhone5 or later), the UI now adjusts itself vertically so all screens are completely visible and use-able with the taller status bar.
* On a 3.5" screen (pre-iPhone5), all screens shift down and are mostly use-able, but some elements at the bottom of the screens are cut off.