PokerCruncher - Basic - Poker Odds Calculator
- App Store Info
DescriptionPokerCruncher-Basic is a simple, flexible, and easy-to-use Texas Hold'em odds calculator. It supports up to 10 players and specific cards and random/unknown cards.
Even though this is the Basic version of PokerCruncher, it has additional features like hand type stats, dead cards, and n:1 odds that some other odds calculators don't have.
PokerCruncher-Basic has a clean, efficient, easy-to-use interface with large-size cards and stats, and an easy and fast card input mechanism.
Advanced Version of PokerCruncher:
If you want to do some seriously powerful Hold'em odds analysis, check out the Advanced version of PokerCruncher, which is more powerful than even PokerStove. PokerCruncher-Advanced has fully general hand ranges, Deal-To-Flop and flop texture analysis, many stats, and much more.
PokerCruncher's Advanced version has great reviews from poker experts like PokerSoftware.com, Bluff Magazine, the TwoPlusTwo forum (400+ posts), and About.com Guide To Casino Gambling. See our website for links.
iPhone, iPad, and Mac(Expert) versions available
"Although there are a ton of poker iPhone applications available in the iTunes store, none are focused on actually making the user a better poker player. Enter applications developed by PokerCruncher ..."
Note: Tutorial on our website.
Our Tutorial gives thorough explanations of this app's features, and also the Advanced version’s features.
+ Runs locally on device, internet connection not needed
+ Fast Monte Carlo simulation, complete enumeration for some common cases
+ General tool, e.g. up to 10 players
+ Specific cards, random/unknown cards, for each player (Advanced version has fully general hand ranges)
+ Hand type stats: odds for making OnePair, TwoPair, etc.
+ Generate random player and board cards to set up what-if and test scenarios
+ Dead cards
+ Fold/Un-Fold players
+ Export/import scenarios (hands)
+ %age's or n:1 odds
+ Clean and crisp retina card graphics
Please see the Tutorial for a full description of all of the features.
App Store reviews are greatly appreciated, thank you.
Also please check out our companion app "Tournament Cruncher" (ICM).
What's New in Version 7.2.1A big update:
1) Main Screen: Long-tap a player’s card field to bring up the player’s shortcut menu. This new menu lets you do some important operations faster e.g. fold/un-fold a player.
2) Main Screen: Make complete enumeration calculations a little faster.
3) UI improvements, e.g., to the main screen, stats view. Details below.
If you like PokerCruncher, please consider rating/reviewing it to support our continuing work, thank you!
3) UI Improvements
a) Main Screen:
* Move Calculate button to the right side of the screen (more logical placement, gives faster app usage).
* Improved indication of the selected card/player:
- Show a border rectangle around the selected card (instead of dimming the card).
- Highlight the selected player’s number.
* Show dead cards (as text) in the status text area at the bottom of the screen (on 4” screens).
* Show calculation progress bar only while a calculation is running, not when it’s finished or stopped.
* Align players’ Win and Tie values better.
b) Stats View:
* Highlight the selected player’s number/title.
* Show the selected player’s cards graphically.
* Swipe up/down to view the next/previous player’s stats.
* Use spaces in stat names for better readability.
* Write “0%” instead of “0.00%” for stats that have a value of exactly 0%.
* Write infinity symbol instead of text “inf” in the UI.
* Change some small-X-circle buttons to Done buttons.
* Move Done or Cancel button to the right side of the screen if it’s the only button in the screen.
* Improve some alerts’ button names, button left/right placement, and wording.
* Improve main help screen, e.g., add a section on shortcuts (e.g., long-tap).
* Update the Tutorial: shortcuts.