- App Store Info
DescriptionDrum Kit is the simplest way to make your own beats.
NOTE: The issue where the drums are off-screen on iOS 8.1 will be fixed soon!
Check out Drum Kit in Ke$ha's new video Die Young: http://www.youtube.com/user/drumkitapp.
Drum Kit is the fastest and most realistic drum app in the App Store.
Play along to songs in your iPod Library and record your own versions of them. Layer tracks on top of each other, such as adding cymbals and fills to your existing songs. You can also create your own original songs.
Drum Kit is the perfect app for cranking out that fill for the punchline for lame jokes. But it offers much, much more.
The audio engine in Drum Kit has been designed to provide the fastest possible response on all devices. The latest version has no delay or latency when playing drums. It's impossible to make a faster drum app.
"If you are a drummer or constantly tapping on things, you may really enjoy this app" -Ars Technica
"You know those beats you have always found to be missing in your favorite song? Well, you can make it happen now" – Katie Gatto, bestappleapps.com
Drum Kit is updated frequently, with new sounds, themes, and features.
- 6 piece kit (4 toms, snare, bass, hi-hat (open and closed), crash, ride, splash)
- Acoustic, Electronic, and Industrial themes
- Five different kits: Classic/Rock/Hip Hop/Techno/Dance and more coming soon!
- Visual feedback when drum head is tapped
- Professionally recorded, high quality drum sounds
- Play multiple drum heads simultaneously
- Slide finger back and forth between bass drum and pedal for fast double bass for metal songs /m\
- Play along with songs in your iPod library, add beats or fills
- Record tracks, load and edit tracks
- Metronome: tap BPM to set, or set manually
- Recording Count-In
Check out a video of Drum Kit in action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suhK7_man2o (New Girlfriend by Reina Delcid)
HOW TO RECORD:
- Tap the info button on the bottom right
- Tap the record and play a beat. Tap the stop button when done and give your track a name.
- You can play on top of a track while it's playing for multi-track recording
- Use the metronome and count-in for easier recording
HOW TO PLAY ROLLS:
You can now slide your fingers across Drum Kit to play rolls. Turn on rolls in Settings and change the BPM (beats per minute) to fine tune your rolls. Try sliding in a circle around toms and snare for instance.
- Drum Kit Pro Upgrade
Includes multi-track recording, iPod library access to play along to songs, metronome, count-in, left-hand mode, rolls and BPM support.
- Electronic Theme Pack
Includes two drum pad-style themes; a retro electronic theme, and a harder-edge industrial theme.
- Kit Remains The Same
A 70's style vintage kit. Includes new kit graphics and studio recorded sounds. The iPad kit has drum animations that pop-out, and a kick pedal that moves.
Follow Drum Kit on Twitter: http://twitter.com/drumkitapp
Lead Developer: Shane Vitarana