- Publisher: Critical Thought Games
- Genre: Entertainment
- Released: 27 Mar, 2009
- Size: 8.8 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionHighly Acclaimed Tower Defense
Try the Tower Defense game that's got everyone taking! Combing a classic genre with action and explosive energy for an entirely new experience!
Sample reviews from full version:
”If you fancy yourself a tower defense guru, and you don't own geoDefense yet, shame on you. geoDefense is a well presented, well designed game that ranks up there with the best TD titles on the platform. Score: 8.2 – Impressive.”
“geoDefense's vector-style graphics, pixel bursts, and warp effects more than set it apart from the crowd. geoDefense is easily recommendable for tower defense enthusiasts.”
"It's bright, it's colorful, and you might have seizures while playing it … but it's fun as hell!"
Something exciting and new in the Tower Defense genre! The geometric vector creeps are fast and intense. This Lite Version of geoDefense contains 12 devious maps, each its own puzzle, you'll have to work fast to keep up.
Using exciting vectorized graphics, this highly kinetic games brings a whole new dimension to the tower defense. Devastate creeps with blasters, lasers and missiles and watch their energy debris swirl through the gravity wells of your vortex towers. Now it's time to figure out how to put that absorbed energy to good use....
- Classic Tower Defense Gameplay
- Easy To Play, Very Tough To Master!
- Fast Arcade Action
- Ideal Touch Tower Defense Interface
- Tutorial Screens As You Go
- 5 Tower Types With 7 Levels Each
- Introducing the Vortex Tower! Debris From Destroyed Creeps Can Become An Essential Part Of Your Strategy
- 6 Levels, Each Its Own Puzzle With Its Own Rules.
- Auto-Saves Game If You Press Home Or Are Interrupted By A Call
- Your Music Will Play In The Background
*** IMPORTANT ***
This game is very challenging ... It is a Thinking Man's Action Tower Defense!
This means it is intense and requires you to really grasp the fundamentals of how each Tower needs to be utilized to win. If you are playing too casually, you will lose... each level is balanced so that you have to actually beat it by out-thinking it!
To get an idea of how to do this see, my "How to Beat" level videos on www.criticalthoughtgames.com
What's New in Version 1.71.7 Update
Fixes iOS 3.x support
- Beautiful high resolution Retina graphics for your iPhone 4!
- Added some extra medium levels and even a couple hard ones!
- Newest OpenFeint (v2.8)
- Properly saves and restores game state even mid-game.