Letters A to Z from True Learning
- App Store Info
DescriptionLetters A to Z is a captivating set of animated flashcards designed to help toddlers and preschoolers learn the letters of the English alphabet in a fun and engaging way. Each flashcard contains adorable characters and creatures that come to life in beautifully illustrated scenes accompanied by entertaining sound effects.
Letters A to Z is simple, intuitive and easy to use. Large buttons and clickable areas make it perfect for the fine motor skills of young children.
• Tap the large letter to hear the name of the letter.
• Tap the object to play a fun animation and hear the phonetic sound as part of a word.
• Intuitively scroll to the next letter with a flick of the finger.
Letters A to Z will help your young child learn the ABC's and keep them coming back for more.
If you do not hear audio, please make sure the iPhone is not in silent mode. The switch on the side should be in the up position. Also note that on the original iPod touch, headphones are required to hear the audio since it does not contain speakers.
Feedback and suggestions are welcomed. Please visit www.true-learning.com/iphone to contact us.
NEW IN VERSION 1.2:
• New high-resolution retina display graphics
NEW IN VERSION 1.1:
• New setting allows you to toggle between uppercase (ABC) and lowercase (abc) letters
• New setting allows you to play the phonic sound of the letter
• Added a special offer allowing access to over 3,000 early learning worksheets online
If you like Letters A to Z from True Learning, look for Numbers and the recently added Alphabet Air in the iTunes store!
ABOUT TRUE LEARNING:
True Learning is a pioneering early learning curriculum with over 3,000 printable worksheets that span 6 core subjects over 4 levels of advancement: Math, Literacy, Thinking, Motor Skills, Art and World. With True Learning, ensure your child’s readiness for preschool, kindergarten and beyond.