- App Store Info
Beautifully rendered Balloonimals spring to life when you blow into the microphone on your iPhone or swipe with your iPad/iPod Touch. Watch the balloon inflate and then give your phone a shake to start constructing your Balloonimal. With each shake, your animal takes greater shape until... Voila! Your Balloonimal appears and is ready to play. Pet your Balloonimal to see what tricks it can do. An entire collection of balloon animals, including a fish, T-Rex, and snails - 11 Balloonimals in all. See them jump, dance, swim, roar and pop!
Your kids will love Balloonimals for:
- simple controls: blow or swipe to inflate, shake to transform, pet to see your Balloonimal spring to life on screen!
- a variety of Balloonimals that randomly cycle through each time you play
- amazing graphics that bring quality 3D renderings and animations to your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- fun sound effects that playfully squeak, quack and roar
- Kid-approved by our rambunctious team of tiny beta testers
- Ranks high on the Giggle Scale
- Built to be imagination-boosting and exploration-encouraging
- No wrong way to play
- Intuitive enough for kids under 5
- Captivating enough for ages 0 to 100
About the IDEO Toy Lab:
Balloonimals was created by an award-winning team of educators, designers and toy experts who create apps that promote creativity. Our apps encourage kids’ natural tendencies towards curiosity, play and imagination, making us a favorite of both kids and parents.
Check out our other great apps: Balloonimal Babies, Monster Moves, Sesame Street's Elmo Calls, Cookie Calls, Elmo's Monster Maker, Fisher-Price: See 'n Say and more.
Questions, comments or just wanting to say hi? Drop us a note at [email protected]
What's New in Version 5.4A new Balloonimals photo album lets kids save their Balloonimals to a special Balloonimals folder in you Camera Roll, letting them view their photos all in one place. Note that if you'd rather not save the photos, you can go to Settings > Balloonimals and move the toggle next to "SavePicturesToAlbum" to the left so that it is no longer showing green.
Other than that, just some fine tuning and a new app preview!