- Publisher: Cat Canyon Computing, LLC
- Genre: Simulation
- Released: 27 Mar, 2009
- Size: 2.0 MB
- Price: $0.99
- App Store Info
DescriptioniMoonLander is a retro-styled action/simulator game which you can play quickly and easily. Retrogamers, rejoice - this game will bring you back to the basics of videogaming.
You have a small rocketship, with a limited amount of fuel, which you attempt to land on the moon. Land your rocket on the lunar surface with fuel to spare to earn the highest scores, but crash your third ship and it's all over.
- Graphic style reminiscent of classic video games
- An engaging sound track courtesy of Straus
- Easy gameplay which uses the accelerometer to change the angle of your rocket
- Three difficulty levels
- Automatically saves your high score
- Ability to disable music and sound effects (great for meetings ;-)
Moon, Lunar, Landing, Rocket, NASA, Apollo, Physics, Astronomy, Space, Spacecraft, LEM, Astronaut, Cosmonaut, Retro, Retrogaming, Retrogamer
What's New in Version 1.3- Updated look-and-feel of game. Fuel gauge now displayed.
- This update is not required if you liked the old look of the game.