Easy Email Multi-Photo
- App Store Info
DescriptionFor best performance, we suggest you use Gmail as SMTP service provider.
Easy Email Multi-Photo sends multiple photos as attachments in one email, through the email provider’s SMTP server. Filling in the correct SMTP sever information for the first time. Then all you have to do is to compose your email, pick photos you want to send, and press the “Send” button. No more one low quality photo in an email at a time!
Note：You have to use an email account with SMTP sever support. Call your email service providers(internet service provider or web-based email services) for SMTP server information or visit their websites to find it out. If your email service provider does not support SMTP（like Yahoo), you can sign in a free new account with a web-based email provider (like Gmail , Mobile Me or AOL, for example).
- Multiple photos send in one email.
- Pick photos from Photo Albums.
- Compose email as in Mobile Mail.
- Multiple recipients support.
- Load email addresses from your contact list.
- 3 Preset SMTP settings (Gmail, Me, AOL).
- Wide landscape mode keyboard support: larger keys, wider space between keys.
- Draft library: save your draft and load it onto the new mail anytime.
- 20 preset sentences in Draft library.
- Text customization: font, size, color, bold and italic.
- Special symbols support.
- Direct subject input.
- Auto save when a call comes in.
- International language support.
- Clear subject when delete current draft.
- Support '&' perfectly.
For the latest info from Rockifone, please follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/rockifone