Invasion of the Zakks
- App Store Info
DescriptionOn sale for a limited time only! If you've never played a Daleks/Robots clone, you're missing out on a whole puzzle genre!
"Every once in a while, I come across a game or an application that makes me really, really happy to be an AppCraver reviewer" - Appcraver - 9/10 !!
"I have to say that if you’re into puzzles like I am, this is a terrific pick-up-and-play-game" - Big Albie, Touch Arcade
Gameplay videos available at invasionofthezakks.com
Control 1000 megatons of bone crushing attack robots with the flick of a finger!
Invasion of the Zakks takes place on a 2D grid. You are Martok the alien, surrounded by giant alien crushing robots with one objective - your destruction. Each turn, you may move one square. Then, all the robots walk toward you. If two walk into the same space, they explode into a firey pit of rubble. Destroy all the robots and you win!
There are two modes. Marathon mode drops you into a sea of randomly placed robots with the aid of teleportation and bombs. In puzzle mode, you do not have teleportation, but the puzzles are hand crafted and there is a way to escape!
* 3D animated characters
* Hollywood sound effects and explosions
* 2 modes of gameplay: marathon and puzzle
* Online high scores
* 3D rendered cutscenes
* Addictive gameplay -- most people report getting stuck on it for hours
* Immersive soundtrack
* Saves game automatically so you can take a call and come back
Based on the 80's classic game Daleks/Robots, but with new features and intense graphics and sound.
Try the Puzzle Tutorial first. Once you "get" it, THERE'LL BE NO STOPPING YOU!
Faaantastic icon was made by John M. Osborne (jmoreel.blogspot.com)
* If you get an amazing high score on an airplane, don't worry. The game will continue to attempt to upload your score until it is successful.
* The number on the teleport icon tells you how many *safe* teleports you have. Once you run out of those, you can still teleport, but you might rematerialize next to a giant alien-eating robot.
What's New in Version 1.2* Graphics have been sharpened significantly
* You may now triple tap to quickly reset a level in puzzle mode
* New action packed icon by John M. Osborne (jmoreel.blogspot.com)!