- Publisher: Magic Chopstick Games
- Genre: Adventure
- Released: 27 Mar, 2009
- Size: 318.0 KB
- Price: $0.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionArr! So ye want te be a space pirate, eh? Tis' a life fraught with danger, glory, poor enunciation an' plunder, that! Take te the stars te trade, attack, invade, and conquer yer way te total galactic domination! Arr!
Explore the galaxy in vast, hulking tubs o' steel and titanium; discover strange and exotic lands ripe for trade or plunder; hire a motley assortment of scalliwags, ne'er-do-wells, and nuclear astrophysicists gone bad; discover the perils of excessive inebriation; weld, tape an' staple together the meanest man o' war this side of the sun; slay yer adversaries with scalding beams of plasma and witty repartee; establish yourself as savior or bane; and run errands for people! Aye, the life of a space pirate has never been more exciting, and it's never been more real than it is in iAye!
What's New in Version 1.1Version 1.1 features major improvements in performance and stability. Among the improvements:
* Price drop! iAye is now only $0.99 USD.
* Fixed major bug with start new game button; page no longer requires a reload to reset the game world.
* Added strategy guide to make the game ever so slightly less daunting for the new player.
* Fixed refueling bug for people who run out of money upon arrival at a port.
* Fixed minor karma bug in pirate hunting missions.
* Fixed bug wherein system ownership could sometimes change inadvertently on mission completion.
* Updates to fix minor iPhone WebKit 3.0 compatibility issues.
* Modified flee algorithm to take ship speed and size into account. Smaller, faster ships should have a much easier time escaping larger, slower ships.
* Fixed bug where a pirate's mug would block text in the "fire crewman" confirmation window.
* Fixed bug where repairs could actually earn you money. That's not right.