- App Store Info
Description* Learn how to read and play music on your iPhone & iPod touch for the following instruments:
-- Classical Guitar
-- Electric Guitar
-- 4, 5 & 6 String Electric Bass Guitar
* iReadMusic is a tool to help you learn to read sheet music (standard or TAB notation) on your iPhone/iPod touch.
* You'll improve your sight reading ability by naming or playing notes that are displayed on the musical staff.
* You'll master the fretboard of your stringed instrument by knowing:
-- The note name of each string/fret location
-- The sound of that note
-- The note location on the staff for each string/fret
* There are four games to play:
1) Name That Note!: Identify notes displayed on the staff and virtual keyboard/fretboard by their names
2) Play That Note!: Play the piano keyboard or the guitar/bass/mandolin/banjo... fretboard corresponding to the notes displayed on the staff
3) Place That Note!: Place the note on the staff corresponding to a particular note name
4) Name That Pitch!: Identify the pitches played by the selected instrument
* There are two modes of play:
1) Answer at your own pace moving to the next note once you have answered correctly
2) Timed mode where you must answer at a configurable tempo
* You can configure the note range for each instrument to narrow or broaden the focus of your training. For the piano you can select the grand staff or just the bass or treble clefs
* iReadMusic lets you know when you’ve entered a correct or incorrect answer, provides the ability to move forward or backward in the song, and at any time you can you can ask the simulator to give you the answer. This instant feedback makes learning easy, fun, and fast.
* Post your score online and see how you compare to others around the world.
-- Staff Display: Standard or TAB
-- Notation: ABCDEFG or Solfège
-- Key Signature: Select any Major or Minor key signature
-- Note Range: Narrow or broaden the focus of your training
-- Notes Displayed: Select 1..4 notes displayed on the staff
-- Frets: Select the number of frets (up to 20)
-- Timed Mode: On/Off
-- Metronome: 20 - 140 BPM
-- Left handed mode
* Play iReadMusic a few minutes a day you’ll be able to master music reading in no time.
***** If you ever have problems or issues with iReadMusic please send us email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at www.glpsoftware.com and post to our forum. *****
What's New in Version 1.8Fixed tempo bug with iOS 5.1
Added back support for iOS 4.0 devices