- App Store Info
Jumpin’ Joey, with its new Aussie Joey challenges is a “peg jump” strategy game that takes place in the kangaroo filled Outback.
• Thirty-six unique puzzles.
• Four challenge levels including the new Aussie Joey challenge.
• Drag and/or tap movement mechanics.
• Animated game play.
• Score rankings.
• In-game instruction manual.
Unlock statistically difficult challenges. Each puzzle contains up to four levels culminating with the new Aussie Joey challenge.
Puzzle got you puzzled? *Shake* the iPhone or iPod and the mob of kangaroos will hop back to their starting positions, and your ready to give it another try!
Goal of the Game:
The goal of each puzzle is to end up with only 1 kangaroo. Higher level challenges include, play to increasingly difficult ending locations, and the new Aussie Joey mode in which our hero must be that lone remaining roo.
Scoring based on challenge level and time. .Successfully complete a puzzle, and you may qualify to have your name on the “Top Ten” list where you can send an email to notify, or challenge your friends.
Keep your brain alert and entertained with Jumpin Joey puzzles through all the day’s lulls. It’s also a great game to keep the kids busy during road trips / car rides, restaurant outings and more!
What's New in Version 1.3.0• Aussie Joey challenge mode.
• Fixed bug involving the loading of saved data.
• Fixed bug that caused the Reset Saved Scores button to be occasionally disabled.
• Added graphic path to aid players' understanding of valid jump directions.
• Added "In App" email for the "Tell A Friend" feature under iPhone 3.x.