Star Trek: Conversational Klingon
- App Store Info
DescriptionPresented by Michael Dorn of the popular Star Trek: Next Generation and Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, and featuring the author, Marc Okrand, this tool introduces students of interplanetary language and culture to the nuances of Klingon.
In addition to an entertaining tour of Klingon society and customs, users can view and search text in conjunction with the lesson. Amuse your Vulcan friends and confound your Romulan adversaries by discussing your strategy for galactic dominance in Klingon!
Conversational Klingon is set up with Ultralingua’s Quick Qlick Interface, allowing an instant switch to the Klingon Dictionary and the Klingon Phrasebook, available separately from Simon & Schuster. Purchase stand-alone apps or buy the full Klingon Language Suite and save!
Battle-tested by the Klingon Language Institute!
Powered by Ultralingua (http://www.ultralingua.com)
TM, ® & © 2009 CBS Studios Inc. STAR TREK® and Related Marks are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved. Simon & Schuster Authorized user.
What's New In This Version
- Listen-and-repeat audio format by author Marc Okrand teaches you basic grammar and pronunciation
- Table of contents acts as an ad hoc phrasebook, allowing you to search categories like “Sight Seeing” and “Emergencies” for language to fit your circumstances
- Text, timed with the audio for an added learning aid
- Searchable audio – find the exact portion of the lesson you want via standard playback tools, a handy scrollbar or complete text search!
- Compatible with the Klingon Dictionary and Klingon Phrasebook for a complete set of language tools