myBalloon - blow, touch and play
- App Store Info
Description"MyBallon is an balloon-simulating iPhone application that is simply dripping in innuendo. Using the accelerometer, the microphone and the touch-screen, it manages an extraordinary three-way which manages to achieve an oral and manual double-team." - wired.com
"The app gives you a virtual balloon to play with in iPhone, so when you blow into microphone it inflates and with the controls on iPhone screen you can control when it deflates, sweet and simple." - iphone3g-india.com
"Like the really cool
• Blow into your microphone to pump balloon up
• Tilt/shake your phone to move/rotate/bounce your balloon
• Touch to squeak
• Hold down valve to block air out
• Move your fingers on the valve to play on the balloon
• Be careful - balloon 'pop' when you blow too much air into it
• only available in red (for now)
For video demos visit our website: http://smaga.info
Feedback is welcome, the most frequently requested features/changes will be incorporated into the next update.
Now works with iPod touch!
Users of the iPod touch can use: external microphone or PUMP button (as microphone is not connected)
• When blowing the balloon takes your breath away just close the valve with your finger and once you are ready blow again into the mic.
• Just after you started blowing again open the valve and it will do the trick.
Try other Smaga Bakery app: Jump
What's New in Version 1.1• added "PUMP BUTTON" for iPod Touch users (touch button to blow up a balloon)
• bug fixes