1Shoot - Timelapse, Burst, Anti-shake Full Screen Camera
- App Store Info
DescriptionDon't miss that photo. Keep shooting!
With 1Shoot photos are not saved to camera roll immediately. They are kept at the bottom of the screen (see screenshot below) where you will be able to review them before saving or throwing it away.
There are 3 Shoot Modes:
• Steady: photo is triggered by iPhone accelerometer
• Touch: tap anywhere on the screen
• Timer: 5 or 10 seconds countdown
--- Instructions ---
• Steady Mode
Point the phone and hold it steady until the photo is taken. Keep it steady if you want further photos of the same target. Move it after the photo is taken to change target. There is a "car mode" to use on the road leaving you phone in a stand.
• Touch Mode
Point the phone and tap the screen to take the photo. Use a short and fast tap trying not to move the phone.
• Timer Mode
Choose your time, 5 or 10 seconds, then put the phone in some safe and solid place, tap the screen to start the countdown and go to occupy your place in the picture. Photo is taken when the countdown finishes.
• How to Change Mode
2 taps on screen ➟ menu
1 tap on menu buttons ➟ make your selection
1 tap on top-left badge ➟ pause/resume
1 tap on top-right badge ➟ in-app store
• Photo Slider
Swipe the slider left or right to see all taken photos.
2 taps on thumbnail ➟ save to camera roll
1 tap on thumbnail ➟ photo preview (tap the photo to dismiss)
1 tap and hold until the thumbnail changes its size, then drag out the slider ➟ remove the photo
== Premium Features ==
Available for purchase inside the app:
• Restore Slider: Photos stored in Slider, at the bottom of the screen, will be restored in next application run.
• Autosave: photos will be saved automatically right after taking them.
• Burst Photography: Take more that 1 photo every time you shoot. It's available in all modes.
== Stay in touch ==
Write a review in the app store with your opinion, suggestions, questions, etc. Look for our answer in twitter.com/1Shoot 24 hours later.
Feel free to include your twitter handler in your review to reply you directly, otherwise we'll just mention your iTunes nick.
You can send us a message to 1Shoot@wuonm.com if you prefer to do so.
What's New in Version 1.3- Added time-lapse mode: take photos periodically.
- Added all-in-1 pack. Buy this pack to enable all present and future premium features.
- Added a preference to disable burst mode without resetting counters.
- Added shake detection to clear all photos from slider.