iSpraker (Ice Breaker)
- Publisher: Marmot Kilt Software
- Genre: Entertainment
- Released: 20 May, 2009
- Size: 407.0 KB
- Price: $0.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionNot sure you want to fork out the cash? Check out our demo video:
Ice, Ice Baby! iSpraker is a new twist on the classic kids game where you don't want the marmot to break through the ice.
Tap out blocks of ice, but be careful and don't break the connection to the center ice block!
If you do, your marmot will fall, and you lose the game!
It's easy to play iSpraker:
1) Pick Human, computer or off for 1 - 4 players
2) Each player takes a turn tapping out 1 block of ice
3) The first player to break out the center ice cube is eliminated from the game.
4) The remaining players then play another "round" until there is one winner.
Remember, you don't want to break out the center ice cube. If you do, you will "break the ice" and you are out of the current game.
We want to release future updates with user requested features. Thank you for all of your comments!! Please keep them coming!
We love 5-star reviews. If you can't leave a 5-star review, please leave us the reason why and we will try to make you happy!
We offer free lifetime upgrades as well, so buy it today!