- App Store Info
DescriptionPatent-pending FlashcardSmart makes your study become more productive than ever. It is easy for you to create your own flashcards from the files of your PC or create them on the fly within the application.
- Patent-pending study system that intelligently focuses more on cards you miss, studied less, and studied long ago. It replaces the Leitner box system forever.
- Divide-and-conquer study system. No matter how many cards you have, the study system selects only 20 cards at a time that should be studied intensively. The selection changes as your learning progress.
- Cognitive psychology based study mode. Flashcards are passing by automatically at a timed interval, you learn them as if by magic.
- Support the Unicode character sets to display non-ASCII characters such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc.
- You can import plain text files via an embedded HTTP server from Mackintosh and Windows computers.
- The text files consist of simple formatted lines.
Q and A are separated by two consecutive colons. You then use a new line to start a new card, e.g.
Question1 :: Answer1
Question2 :: Answer2
- When saving the question/answer files, the UTF-8 encoding is recommended, which is supported by most of the text editors on Mackintosh and Windows.
If you have any questions or comments regarding FlashcardSmart, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.