- App Store Info
DescriptionThe ESPN App gives you up-to-the-minute scores and news with loads of video highlights, all while beautifully optimized for the iPhone 6, 6+ and the iPad! Sign in and customize the ESPN App with your favorite teams to get all of your favorite teams' scores, news and alerts as fast as a Kam Chancellor pick six.
What do you get with ESPN?
- Fast access scores and highlights from MLB, NFL, College Football, NBA, College Basketball, MLS, Cricket and more.
- Watch video highlights of your favorite games and easily share on Facebook, Twitter, Email and SMS.
- Check out the "NOW" views for real-time updates and commentary. NOW combines up-to-the-minute ESPN updates on any sport or team with the freshest photos, videos and social media content from around the sports universe.
- Not near a TV? Watch any event on any ESPN channel simply by tapping on the On-Air tab.
- Stream live ESPN Radio for free — just tap on the On-Air tab and hit “Play".
The ESPN App is an update to SportsCenter, the #1 Sports App in the market, which was formerly known as ScoreCenter. Like Prince, Puff Daddy and Chad Ochocinco, we actively change our name to keep things interesting.
What's New in Version 4.2.1Version 4.2 - 4.2.1
-NEW: Support for iPad! The app takes advantage of the iPad's gorgeous screen to show you scores and news at the same time. Your favorite teams follow you throughout the app. Simply tap the team icons in the lower right for quick access.
-NEW: The ESPN App now looks beautiful on your iPhone 6 & 6+.
-We pulled a Puff Daddy and changed the name. Say hello to the ESPN App.
-Introducing ESPN Now. Swipe right from the news section to access up to-the-minute ESPN photos, videos and social media content.
-Cricket World Cup support, including video clips and scores.
-Like LeBron, we took some time off in Miami to speed things up and fix nagging bugs.