- App Store Info
Description** To celebrate the release of Notebooks for Mac, we offer Notebooks 7 at a discounted price, too. **
Notebooks provides convenient ways to store and organize your documents, quickly write down notes, carefully create beautiful documents, and manage your tasks and projects. It also converts documents to PDF or produced eBooks with just a few taps. - If you are looking for a single app than can handle all your writings, minutes, tasks and documents, Notebooks may be your candidate.
What you might be able do in a handful of unrelated apps, or what you can try to achieve in a collection of paper based notebooks, you can easily do in Notebooks, which fuses the power of multiple apps. This is what it combines:
• Text Editor and Note Taker
• Word Processor
• Markdown Composer
• HTML to Markdown Converter (Markdownify)
• Task Manager and Reminder
• File Storage and Organizer
• Voice Recorder
• Clipboard Manager
• PDF Converter
• eBook Creator
Its robust Dropbox and WebDAV synchronization options make it easy to share your collections of documents not only across multiple iOS devices, but also with your Mac or PC. Dedicated desktop versions of Notebooks can seamlessly pick up your work exactly where you left it on your iPhone or iPad.
What Users Say
"Notebooks is my workhorse. I use it every day and all day to manage all my business and personal stuff. It has replaced my daybook and project notebooks entirely - and done so with efficiency and style. It's still the best!"
“Notebooks is a wonderful App, which is so much better than the dozen other note apps I tried. It is sophisticated, in an unassuming way, so that you find yourself greatly rewarded and being productive without sacrificing time/effort to the App. I cannot tell you how much productivity I have gained. I am having a huge amount of fun, I use it constantly, more than the phone on my iPhone in fact."
“You are GTD in every way that makes it efficient and makes me efficient.”
Some More Detail
- Notebooks allows you to conveniently write, capture and organize your ideas, notes, reminders, journals, diaries or details of life that you want to keep close at hand. If you need to take an important note, or search for one, you'll always have the ultimate notebook at your fingertips.
- Notebooks stores and displays almost any document you want to carry with you: text and HTML, PDF, MS Office or iWork documents, web pages, photos, videos, music and even your Palm memos. Everything you would usually print out and file you can put directly into Notebooks, without adding bulk.
- Notebooks also keeps your task lists and lets you tick off your to-dos as you complete them. You can divide your projects into nested sub projects, which makes them easier to handle, and with Notebooks' links you can cross-reference to documents which may be stored elsewhere in Notebooks. When a task reaches its due date, Notebooks' badge on the home screen reminds you of pending business, and an optional acoustic alert tries to draw your attention.
- Notebooks provides tools to further process your documents; you can convert them to PDF or turn them into eBooks, but you can also merge multiple documents into one, or split meeting minutes into separate tasks and route them directly into your inbox.
Whether you want to draft a business presentation, type a chapter of your short-story, save web pages to read later, write an entry in your diary or journal, tick off your tasks, or just capture notes and ideas on the go, you need to have Notebooks today.
For more information, please visit our website.
If you experience any problems or issues, please contact us by mail. Your feedback helps us improve Notebooks. Thank you!
@Radjin: If you do not want to use Dropbox, you can use Notebooks' WebDAV sync and even use a server on your own computer. This is the most secure way of syncing - wirelessly. And by the way: iCloud is not more secure than Dropbox ;-)
What's New in Version 7.0.1This update provides several corrections and stability improvements.
- Successfully import Quickstart Guide from "Getting Started" document.
- Recording voice memos on 64-bit devices works as expected.
- Editing formatted documents in fullscreen always keeps cursor visible.
- Unzip keeps original modification dates for folders and documents.
- Unzip successfully extracts archives created with Winzip.
- Create eBook embeds images more reliably.
- Create eBook correctly handles links to Notebooks documents.
- Insert current location uses decreased accuracy if needed to avoid “unable to get location” error message.
- The contents of saved bookmarks (pages that are downloaded on demand) is searchable.
- On iPhone, formatted documents now have a strikethrough button.
- Dropbox auto sync: "sync top level" is active by default.
- Dropbox quick sync triggers sync when Dropbox is reachable, not only on WiFi.
- Avoid accidental sync conflicts for combined Markdown documents.
New in Notebooks 7
- Redesigned user interface to match iOS 7.
- Create eBooks from selected documents or whole hierarchies of books.
- Compile documents or books in one single, formatted document.