- Publisher: Icarus Interactive LLC
- Genre: Entertainment
- Released: 18 Jun, 2009
- Size: 5.4 MB
- Price: $0.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionWho says pigs can't fly. Time to prove them all wrong through science and invention. Pig Air let's you launch your pig from high atop the silo and control his flight through skill and determination.
Earn cash to further you research in swine avionics with upgrades and new flight gear. Jets will rocket your pig skyward while adding wings will allow him to glide gracefully to the ground. Maybe.
Win achievements to show your progress and compete globally for flying distance and altitude records with the built-in leaderboard.
* Realistic pig flight physics. Probably as close as you'll ever get to flying a real pig.
* Integrated flight store. Spend your earnings to launch your pig higher and farther. Or just repair your glider, refuel your jets, and get back to flying pigs around the yard.
* Tap or tilt controls for precision 2-point pig landings. You'll need all your skill to squeeze the most distance out of each run.
* If your device has Internet access, you can compete to knock off the top pig pilots in the world.
Watch the gameplay video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEictYBYFFo
NOTE: As with all new applications, always remember to reboot your device after installation.
What's New in Version 1.2.0- Improved the Leaderboard. More accurately reports distance and height records. Also now displays more results in the leaderboard.
- General bug fixes.
- Some back-end structural changes to pave the way for new challenge modes.