TuneTime Music Hour Premium: Interval, Crossfit, & HIIT Timer
- App Store Info
DescriptionTuneTime is the premiere musical interval timer app for iOS (downloaded over 100,000 times). Just select any music from your iPod library, choose your session length, and you're off. TuneTime will give you the elapsed time, let you know how many intervals you have done/to go, and play a random section of a song for each. Designed from the ground up for simplicity and ease of use, TuneTime sports a streamlined user interface optimized for iOS 7. Having trouble following along on that small iPhone/iPod screen? TuneTime has you covered, it will speak the down/to go count for each interval, as well as giving you a 5 second warning and end of interval sound so you can do an entire session without ever looking at your device. And, it runs in the background, so you can even browse other apps or put your device to sleep while you continue your activity.
· Beautiful full screen interface shows you elapsed session time, intervals down/to go, a graphical elapsed time indicator, and album art.
- Runs perfectly in the background while you use any other apps.
· Sounds for each interval including spoken down/to go counts, 5 second warning, and end of interval; complete an entire session without ever looking at your device.
· Customize session length to fit whatever activity you need to time.
· Plays any collection of music from your iPod library including Playlists, Albums, Artists, Genres, etc.
· Shuffles song choices and starts at a random section of each song so you never hear the same music combinations twice.
· Social sharing to Twitter and Facebook.
· Works great with external speakers via both the headphone jack and dock connector as well as Bluetooth devices.
· Tested and works great with Airplay Mirroring to Apple TV.
Get TuneTime for your iOS device today and never miss another beat!
If TuneTime has rocked your world, we'd love a rating or review. Our greatest reward is the satisfaction of our customers, and of course, if there are any features you'd like to see, please send us some feedback.
What's New in Version 3.0.2- Fix an issue where only the first song in a session would be randomized.
- "Speak Count" honors setting, even when app is in background.
- Other bug fixes.